Author Topic: Surgery Tomorrow Levick pic added  (Read 7626 times)

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
I've had Gyne since I can remember around about 11 I always noticed my chest wasn't the same as other lads but I've always been overweight for my height. I first enquires with my doctor who sent me for scans via the NHS but they told me there was no need for surgery and that getting to a low enough body fat would reduce my mooby image enough to Safice a normal appearance.
I trained very hard at the gym and dieted down but still my chest kept a very soft and female like appearance.
I tried Nolvadex/tomoxifen etc but nothing worked
I came across this site whilst searching on google and read all the positive story's and plucked up the courage to go see levick about 3 years ago.  He told me that I did have Gyne and that he would be happy to operate. Looking back I should have said yes and booked them as it would of been cheaper 😋 and 3 years less suffering. Only due to a new relationship did I chose not to as didn't know how to explain to the new Mrs!
I avoid swimming or any activity that involves getting topless and even when it comes to intimacy I keep my tshirt on. I'm now single again and I almost don't want to pull when I go out through fear of having to explain that I want to keep my tshirt on during sex!!
Cut a long story short .. I'm all paid up and my surgery is tomorrow.  I'll post before and after pics at some point.
By the way my chest looks fine if I'm cold or nipples tweeked but terrible if I'm warm etc. anybody else like this?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:20:06 AM by 8008LESS »

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:59:26 AM by rotors »

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Ye I had the same problem crazy though because I went to extreme to keep them erected loool untill I had surgery with Dr levick :) 
Good luck mate 

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Think I am across the corridor from you mate.  Good luck.   Drink lots afterwards I felt crappy till I started peeing.  
Everyone Is dead nice and helpful

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
Yes I became that good at disguising it that everybody thinks I'm mad having surgery! I've managed 6 year relationships and they're not aware of the problem. 

I'm in my room in my compression socks and silly gown waiting now.

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
Ok.. Back from surgery. Woke up a little sore around by my nipples but gave me some pain killers and I'm feeling nice a floaty. 
Worse part so far was having some photos taken whilst sat down before the surgery(just embarrassing)
Mr Levick just came in and reassured me the surgery went well .... Will show me some burger pictures tomorrow but said "trust me there's no quarter pounders here... Real Whoppers) 😆
Anyway he lifted the cooling pads for me to look down and I immediately starting grinning ear to ear! But he told me not to get too excited as might start bleeding. 

Up date to come 

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Nice one mate.  :)

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Well done and congratulations!

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
Pretty tired now but not looking forward to trying to sleep as the deep vein thrombosis straps around my calves are here for the entire night by the sounds of it! Very noisy when they inflate and they also inflate quite aggressively to full pressure then release slowly. Also the air compressor fires up every 5 mins for about a minute which is virtually right next to my head. I've not had any food since 530 which was last meal so quite hungry now too.

All in all though no pain at the moment and just looking forward to tomorrow and getting freed

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
Got my stats 
LF 150
RF 100
LG 195
RG 174 
Needless to say I feel a weight has been lifted off my chest

Offline 8008LESS

• Bronze Member
Burgers Anyone? Enough to go round 

Offline BossManG