Author Topic: Gyno, pre and post photos + questions about healing!  (Read 4962 times)

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Could I ask a dermatologist to give me the kenelog? 

As u probably can see on my previous photos I have this bruising or mark just next to my right nipple. 
will it dissappear? 

I massage it every day but I'm getting so frustrated that it won't dissappear. 

When should I go and ask for the kenelog injection ? 
I want the same results that is had when I removed the stitches, now it looks almost like before the surgery... 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You paid your surgeon for the operation, for the post op care and for his experience and recommendations.  Now, you are thinking about seeking treatment by a dermatologist (who doesn't know anything about gynecomastia treatment) in your haste.

Caveat emptor!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Do not massage unless your surgeon recommends it. I did that 2 weeks post op because i was kind off paranoid about scar tissue etc and it made the swelling twice as bad.

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
You paid your surgeon for the operation, for the post op care and for his experience and recommendations.  Now, you are thinking about seeking treatment by a dermatologist (who doesn't know anything about gynecomastia treatment) in your haste.

Caveat emptor!

Dr Jacobs

I made my surgery abroad so it is not worth it going back just to "check" how it looks.
I talked to him on the phone he said that what I have "shouldn't happen" but that I should keep massaging it.

I sent him photos but he has not answered... 

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Ever since the surgery I've had this red "mark" over my areola.

It doesn't look so red and can be a bit hard to notice in the photos but in reality it's very visible.

I thought it would fade away after I first noticed it when I took out the stitches but 2 months post op it's still there and has not faded at all...

What is it and how do I "get it away" ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024