Author Topic: Surgery with Levick  (Read 7233 times)

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Hi, ive read on here that nipple sensation takes to return, upto a year so i wudn't worry about it yet. Which vest have you got? Ive got a macom and it has 2 sets of hooks for a tighter or looser fasten. Or maybe your vest has lost elasticity over time in which case i would place something under it like socks or hankeys to keep the area compressed  hope this helps 

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Yes I think it lost elasticity. That's a good idea, maybe I can just wear wifebeaters under it.

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
I wore the binder 24/7 for 10 days whilst I was off work. I then switched to the Macom vest during the day and the binder over the top at night. I did this for a further  3 weeks. It was only towards the end if this that the binder started loosing its 'tightness' . From week 2 I also used a square dressing on top of the fluid to aid compression. I then did a further week 24/7 in the vest.
I'm still sleeping on my back though, just don't feel comfortable putting my weight on my chest:)

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Aren't they just more for swelling and protecting the skin? I was worried that if I keep wearing the less tight vest it would mess with my final result, but it was very tight the first 3 weeks though.

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
I had some fluid build up on my larger side so I didn't want to take any risks,  I still think my fluid was caused from not having the binder tight enough in the early days. I don't think I could of got it any tighter during the first week - I was pretty sore!

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Charlie when did you start massaging ?  Are you still happy with your result ?  At what point do you think you were past the point of fluid building up??  I ask that cos i go back to work on monday (19days post op) quite a physical job and i'd be gutted if that causes me any fluid build up as luckily ive had non up to now

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
I've only been massaging a week or so mate, I'll be honest , I don't really like the feel of it. My right side is still a bit creased and bit indented but it is starting to look better. I was only at week 5 that I felt I could start pulling and lifting things, nothing serious just day to day things. I'm nearly 40 so prob not as quick as healing as younger guys :( so should of had the op years ago!!

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
I know exactly what you mean i'm 43. I am convinced the creasing and indenting is due to compression and so will settle in the months after compression stops. All we can do with lumps is keep massaging and hope for the best. A year down the line maybe then think about kenalog jabs. 

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
Yes I'm certain my creases were caused by the compression and the size of the gland removed . The skin    Has to go somewhere, I think the lumps and bumps are normal with lipo. It may be a little early for scar tissue ? Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy so far and I understand it's very early days in the healing process. Can't wait to take the kids swimming, I'm really looking forward to it :)
I'll update my thread on Thursday with some more pictures.

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Ok mate you are right about lumps an bumps with lipo its normal. I am very happy up to now apart from my right aerola is bigger than left but hopefully that will even up. I'll keep an eye on your thread mate. Thanks. 

K201

How is everybody getting on that was active in this thread ? 

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Hi kc i hope you are doing better than me we had surgery around the same time. Im really disappointed at the moment, my left side upper chest seems bigger than the right, the right side is perfect. I can pinch more on the left side i think maybe hes left too much fat in there or maybe its swelling i dont know. Still have major creasing on both nips but hoping that will even out. Are you still compressing?

K201

Hi , I don't think it will be fat , it will still be swelling . I wouldn't worry about it yet .
I'm doing good , back at the gym and I have no pain at all . 
I still have some swelling under the nipple area but it's going down each week .
I still wear the compression at night but not wore it during the day for a while now. 
Are you still compressing mate ? 

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Great to hear your doing well mate. Are you massaging?  Im still wearing the vast during the day cos my job is quite physical but it comes off when i sleep. Still a little sore at the sides and both sides of upper chest especially the left side which im disappointed with. To be honest the soreness feels worse with the vest on so im thinking of ditching it altogether next week when i'll be 6wks post op. Keep updating mate your a week in front of me. Hope your right and its swelling not fat. I didnt have loads of fat he removed 100ml each side. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024