Author Topic: 7 Weeks after Surgery  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Law08

Hey,

I'm just looking for a bit advice. I had surgery done 7 weeks ago for minor gyno, which was mainly in the left side with the right side being puffy. 

The surgeon has done an excellent job but the past week I've started experiencing slight pain under my nipple again with hard lumps forming under both of them making one of them look puffy again. The other side has a small spot where the inscision was made, which looks like there is a small amount of yellow liquid inside the spot. 

Any advice would be great,

Thank you 

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
Hi
This is most probably scar tissue forming, don't know about the yellow liquid though
Congratulations on surgery and good luck :)

Offline Law08

Thank you for your reply. The spot has gone now. Would you recommend for scar tissue as I have read quiet a lot of conflicting information. As I have only had the surgery done about 8 weeks ago now? 

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
You mean what I would recommend for treating scar tissue? Sorry can't give an answer, best to hear from your doctor, some recommend using oil and massaging the area. After several months, atleast 6, there are cortisone injections that can reduce the scar tissue if it's still there

Offline Law08

Thank you for your reply. I spoken to my surgeon and he has recommend me to massage the area with fairly firm pressure for 5 - 10 minutes and report back after week 12

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024