Author Topic: looking for advice  (Read 2100 times)

Offline bobby277

• Posting Member
Hello, I have a consultation with Dr Vijh next month. Is he the best option I have just now ?

Offline TheUser

• Posting Member
You should survey a number of Doctors, I recommend at least 5, before choosing your surgeon.
In a lot of cases it is a vital step for you in order to get the best result possible.
You have to get the impression that your Doctor is a true proffesional, and in my opinion- he has to be a nice person too.
When you get a good impression, another good way to get more information is to ask for phone numbers of other patients (preferably with similar cases and ages) who have already had the surgery, and ask for their opinions.

Offline TigerPaws

Agreed! Contrary to way too many physician's own opinion of themselves, they are not gods. They make mistakes, get several opinions and remember that is exactly what they are opinions not indisputable facts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You must realize that this is a global site.  I live in California.  On the west coast of the US.  We have some excellent surgeons here and there are likewise many great surgeons that I do not know. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline bobby277

• Posting Member
Yeah thanks for the replies. I live in the UK. Does anyone in the UK know of a better option ? He is apparently the best there is except maybe Dr. Karidis. I don't really know I have only just started looking properly. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have the money to go to 5 consultations

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Yeah thanks for the replies. I live in the UK. Does anyone in the UK know of a better option ? He is apparently the best there is except maybe Dr. Karidis. I don't really know I have only just started looking properly. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have the money to go to 5 consultations

Since Levick retired, Dr. Karidis and Vik Vijh seem to only 2 options.
Let us know how the consultation with Dr Vijh goes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024