Author Topic: Will my case of gynecomastia go away?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Lesafian

Hello, everyone.
Like most people here, I'm dealing with gynecomastia, and I've dealt with it for 2 years now. I'm currently 15 years old (turning 16 November 20th). About 8 months ago, I went to see my doctor about my gynecomastia. Multiple blood tests were done to me and apparently I have extremely low testosterone, and very high estrogen. I'm not exactly sure what my testosterone levels were but I believe they were the low 100's. My doctor believes this is why I have my gyno, which makes sense obviously. I've read on multiple threads that there are cases like mine where gynecomastia can be removed by balancing of hormones, and I'm finding that to be somewhat true.

Just to give you some insight on what my gynecomastia is like, I do not have breasts, I just have hard lumps directly under my nipples. Note: At the start, I had equal size lumps beneath my nipples (quite large)

I do hate to admit it, but I also have very bad eating habits, and I plan on changing my ways immediately. Well anyways, to the reason I'm posting this. I'd like to know your thoughts on my results so far, and how far I could actually get doing this.
My results:
After about 2 1/2 weeks of heavy lifting, and using hormone balancing cream, the hard tissue on the left and right size has decreased by almost 1/2. This is giving me great confidence that I can remove this. I'd really like to know a professionals thoughts, thank you all in advance!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You did not mention if your hormone tests were being treated by a family Doctor or an Endocrinologist.  You should at least have an evaluation by an Endocrinologist.   I cannot tell from what you said how well developed your breasts are.   Nor can I tell how long the condition has lasted.   Swelling precedes actual growth so if the condition is reversed soon enough it seems that there is a reversal and everything is fine.  If the condition has existed for more than two years, then it has stabilized and will not change without surgery. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024