Author Topic: Anybody have any experience with -- Poland?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Gynogadge

• Posting Member
New here, I'm from the uk and I'm currently looking into getting surgery, I have been looking into -- in Poland to keep costs down but I'm wanting to know if anyone has any experience with them or knows about them as The only reviews I can find make me a little bit susupicious as they all seem to be written in a very simelar way. 
Or does anyone have any alternative recommendations to look into?
Thanks

Offline Gynogadge

• Posting Member
I searched this site before posting but didn't find much, but I have since found a few good threads, il do a bit more digging on this site :) 

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Avoid m-e-dimel there's a reason they're name is banned. They destroyed my chest 

Offline chifer

• Posting Member
I searched this site before posting but didn't find much, but I have since found a few good threads, il do a bit more digging on this site :)
The forum on Europe covers nearly only Polish surgeons, so happy digging in those threads!

About a year ago, I did some browsing on this forum for orientation, and this helped me make my decision which clinic in Poland I wanted to go to. Basically, there are two main surgeons featured on the forum (some people have questioned why this is), and because they both received very positive reviews, except that one of them got two very negative reports because of suboptimal results, I chose to go for the other clinic. I did not (and do not) share your impression that they were "written in a very similar way", and I find all reviews to be quite honest about things they both liked and disliked.

The challenge with picking a clinic is that virtually nobody can give you a review that compares two or more clinics. It isn't like comparing which hamburger chain has the best beef by eating at both, but one hopefully undergoes such a surgery just once.

It still remains a risk assessment. A surgery is always a highly invasive, personal and context-dependent experience, and the informed consent that you will have to sign before surgery usually lists what can go wrong very extensively. I think the risk is especially lowered when the surgeon is experienced (i.e., conducts many gyne surgeries), and has a good track record (i.e., nearly all surgeries have successful results), and even then it is possible that your specific case had been in better hands with the surgeon that you would estimate the risk to be greater for. Or the surgeon could just have a bad day...

On the day before yesterday, I also published my own story, in which I can only speak for myself, and say: "In my case, I had a good experience at the clinic I was." It may help you raise the degree of positive recommendations by one point, but it is no guarantee that in your case, it is the best choice. But what I can say is that I personally stand for what I wrote there (or else I wouldn't have written it), and you are welcome to call me out if you question anything. If my review happens to bear any resemblance to what others wrote, I guess it's just because the other author(s) and I identified the same strengths and/or weaknesses.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:10:26 AM by chifer »

Offline Gynogadge

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys.
Hmm I didn't even realise the name was banned tbh, hmm do you any more information about your experience? How have they ruined your chest?. 

Chicer-  originally all the ones I was finding seemed to have a very simelar in depth itenary sort of style always including the same exact points .
Yeah I know what you mean, I will have a look for your post on your experience 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024