Author Topic: Wal Mart Venture  (Read 2637 times)

steven618

I'm sure we can all relate to the embarassing venture in to a store to look for a bra. Well today 4th of July of all days i went in to walmart trying to find some yard games for todays guests coming over to have fun with while we bbq'd and walked through the bra dept as ours is an aisle vs a dept and most of them i can see on all sides if people are at or coming through. So today surprisingly being as busy as places are and were i saw non one and saw a rack of 7 dollar racer back wireless seamless bras and looked immediately for any meidums in my colors i.e. black white, nude. And found 2 and to my reluctance there was no one there so i got 2. my wife is still not going to be ok with the idea of me wearing them but it is nice to have them for when she's not around and work, working out, etc. 

hammer

If you need the support then she should be okay with the bra after all,  it's a garment made to support breast and why should it matter if those breast are on a man or woman? 

My wife and daughter's were after me to get a formal fitting for a long time before my doctor told too, but I am a 46H. 

aboywithgirls

Hammer is right. I'm a 36H I wear a bra full time. But there are plenty of women who are 36A's and they wear a bra everyday as well. There aren't many stores that carry my size. Macy's has a couple and JC penny has a couple. But I usually end up shopping at specialty boutiques which have a good selection in larger cup sizes. I like shopping there because I know that I will more than likely find what I need. 
For me, I really don't care what others think. My wife knows and she's ok with me wearing. I look and feel better wearing a bra. She's a 36DD. I'm 3 cup sizes larger than her. It is what it is. I have feet, so I wear shoes. I have breasts, so I wear a bra and this time of year, I wear a tankini when I'm swimming and ladies tank tops because I don't like my bra actually showing.

steven618

yeah i guess it's a different story for everyone. When my wife and I first met and began dating. I got out of a very toxic relationship. The woman had really done a number on me in all areas. To make matters worse this is the time around my chest began budding, thinking it was just fat from stress eating, i hit the gym lost the weight but chest didn't go anywhere, went to the dr. boom gynecomastia....no clue what it was he told me and i was pretty taken back...fast forward 3 months later and countless hours of what could cause gynecomastia i met my wife then girl i was talking to. Incredibly scared she would hurt me as bad as the last one did we talked about everything and one topic was things we haven't told others and I instantly went in to push her away mode and told her i wanted boobs and that when my chest began growing it solidified the idea and told her i'd looked in to it....which i never have nor care to just wanted to push her away cause im not a courageous guy in the regards to just telling someone it's too soon for me to start dating etc. etc....fast forward 3 years, we're now married, and my chest has begun growing more. My Dr did blood work and found my E2 levels were higher than normal and T levels were lower than normal but both aren't in the dangerous range so it could be a factor but its unsure with it still being in the spectrum of ok.....i say all that to say a little bit of this...I asked my wife if it was noticeable cause we were going on vacation to a friends wedding and i didn't want to risk being gawked at or letting the insecurity be on full display. She said no and thinks i'm paranoid from all the knowledge i have of growing breasts from back in the day. Now I feel the ignorance of my idiocy in discussion from back then will cause her to be angered or think im doing this to myself especially if i bust out bras to wear.
I feel when you go through a situation that identifies a root cause for this to be occurring it creates reasoning for wearing bras or wanting to,. But when the diagnoisis is idiopathic as it has been in my case it creates worry on approaching the topic with a wife who is hyper feminine as mine is and is not fond of a man wearing a bra or anything feminine in that nature. I work in a steel factory and shave my upper body except arms and she wishes i wouldn't cause men are supposed to have hair everywhere so just that sentence and thinking along with strong christian beliefs makes me just nervous and scared that if they keep growing how to approach the topic and get her on board or at least get her to approve. She's crazy understanding of things and such so i feel it isn't that tough of a topic as i'm making it to be, it's just.....i don't know. I'm only an a cup but the weight and movement when on a forklift or running now sucks. Running down stairs in our house i have to clutch my chest cause the bouncing just sucks. I wish they would stop growing but it seems they are not stopping any time soon now. Which I hate cause they grew initially in 2013 and quit after they began budding and it wasn't noticeable at all. Then years later they are on a rampage it feels like in recent months gaining volume, shape, and weight and yeah...
Here is a picture of the bra I bought I got 4 total and they are 7 bucks which beats the cost of barely there tank top style sports bras which i like cause of the design and concealing but they were fairly thick. These are pretty thin, very breathable and just comfortable all around. And can't really tell it is there even in a t shirt with out a tank top over it, it remains pretty well hidden. Best part is the strap around the back you can't feel it. And thats always my concern, someone giving me a hug and going what is on your back or something of that nature. These are so well fitting and thin in the band that i honestly don't think my wife would ever know. But still I don't think i could wear one and risk her going what is that and me going a bra, that ok? lol......anyways. .Thanks for letting me rant. Nerves are in high gear about this and i tend to ramble when anxiety hits

aboywithgirls

Well, I'm no expert but, you look like a solid B cup and that deserves support. Everyone has their own threshold. Mine was at a B cup. It wasn't that long ago when I was still able to wear a C cup. I wear underwire bras because of the support and shape they provide. It's what works for me. I posted a couple of pics under the photos link if you're curious. It's in the "sharing my assets" link.

Offline Roadglider

• Posting Member
Steven,
As the others have said, if you need support (and by your own pics, you certainly do!), you should be wearing a bra for your breasts.  You need to sit down with your wife and explain, that your "assets have gotten to the point where you need to do something to support them.  Honesty is the best policy here, and if the Doc says you have gyne and the "girls" are growing then it's time to start taking care of them.  I'm in somewhat of a similar situation, although i'm not in a relationship and i don't have to consider how a partner would feel/accept.  My "girls" are still growing and i made the decision to take care of them, so now i wear bras everyday and i look for the support first and foremost.  
Sports bras are great for concealment and support; but, i think you'll grow tired, as i did, of your breasts being just smashed.  Look at some other options that support better and own the fact that you'll be in a bra.  Bare Necessities and Herroom are two great online sites that will work with you over the phone or through their chat apps to get you into something more supportive without the constriction and heat of a sports bra.  
There is also a site that might help you get an idea of what your actual size might be, that one is abrathatfits.com  Give them a look-see and see how or if they can lead you in the right direction.  They certainly helped me out.  Another site for your own support (emotional/mental) you might want to check out is a site called menwearbras.com   There is a lot of guys on there that are willing to chat with newbies like you and i and there is a lot of acceptance to be gained there.  
Good luck and i wish you all the best with your wife's acceptance and your search for some serious comfort.

steven618

thank you so much for the good suggestions and websites and attached is a current pic of my development. I honestly didn't think it was all that bad (i can feel the growth when it is growing in regards to weight and volume) cause i always look at it standing up and head on but sitting down even sitting straight up with my arms out taking this pic it took me by surprise. i am going to check out those sites and talk to some reps and see what is said but the bras i use now like the one in the pic are very comfortable and not very constrictive and easy to put on and off surprisingly cause most i feel i have used are like a damn rubber band just suffocating my body. I am going to think of things to approach the conversation in the next few days and see if i can get her on board or at least to adjust to the idea. I would love to wear under wires as i have a few for around the house when she's not home which is often cause we work opposite schedules but even in public i culdn't fathom doing so as the projection is just crazy obvious that there is a bra there with the lift and shape the bra gives. I''ve read bralettes are nice for being smooth and concealing while still giving the support and courtesy of an underwire

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hello I wear a JMS sports bra most of the time , I got measured to a 48D but when I got a "regular bra " the wife went ballistic and said I was getting into girly things to heavily,im sorry but a bra ? its not like I'm a cross dresser.anyhow best of luck.

steven618

yeah i feel if you are wearing pink lacy bras with bows in the middle with push up inserts and extra padding to add to it then sure, it could be questionable and suspicious. But for others who wear basic padless bras in neutral colors to match our shirts and tank tops etc and wear ones that conceal and still comfortable then idk where the questions are coming from or ideas that the man isn't trying to be a man. My main worry is my hyper feminine wife will see the bras i have by putting laundry up or whatever and think im crossdressing or worse, transgender and doing this to myself with bras and breasts. I feel with the breasts it's no longer a situation but a reality and reality of it is if you need comfort and support then it should be respected not threatened with arguments and ultimatums. My wife is super supportive of me in all ways and i feel if it came to wear i needed a bra full time she wouldn't be happy but she'd understand and i hope thats the case as it approaches

hammer

Your not growing the breast on purpose and trying to look like a woman, you didn't choose to have them! Not like some of the men that have visited our forum that were cross dressers! I think some may have been so dumb, when they used kleenexes to stuff their bras they would forget to take them out of the box, lol!

Maybe you should ask her if she would rather you spend the 6 to 10 thousand on surgery, or buy a bra now and then.

steven618

Lol no kidding. I have seen some visit with female screen names and in push up bras and blouses and I'm like c'mon there's other forums for that, no disrespect just let's respect the people here with genuine issue ya know? 

I went to a surgeon 2 years ago when it began to be a bit noticeable and it was 5500 and making 35k a year I'm gonna have to pass on that plus I'd rather watch nip tucked than actually have it done lol. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Steve you look a lot like me so I know how you feel.  I'm a B cup on the left side  but not a large B and a medium A on the right side. Both sides are sore and they say that is a sign of growth but mine are not growing and just hurt.  Maybe time will tell but I do not have much hope.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024