Author Topic: Beach garments  (Read 5817 times)

hammer

I've been reading this site for quite sometime now.  It has provided me with both physical and mental support in reading the various posts and view points that it provides.  I too believe cross dressing belongs elsewhere on the internet.  I want the thank the membership for the insight on the true nature to help fellow members that have a breast enlargement issue.

Thank you, and If haven't done it before I'd like to welcome you to the forum!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:34:38 PM by hammer »

Blousbunnys

On the beach garment topic. I just wear surf trunks and a rash guard shirt. Sure you can tell I've got something going on under that shirt but nobody really cares. Nobody says anything. Most people are so wrapped up with their own lives they really don't notice anything that doesn't concern them. Besides the beach, I also wear the same thing at the pools in Las Vegas.

hammer

Yep, I've got one of those rash guard shirts too, and that works fine without making one look silly or stupid! Like you say, everyone wrapped up into their own lives anyway to care!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I no longer go to the beach since I have lived near the beach for the last 38 years and it hold no interest for this overweight old man but I would love to be able to go there wearing a bikini top (since I need one and I do own a bikini that I wear the top half in the back yard).  However I have no idea what the reaction from the locals and tourist would be if I wore the top to the beach or conversely if I did not.  I would love to give it a try but I can not do it with the wife around and she will not go to the beach anymore. Sort of a strange position to be in.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

aboywithgirls

While I could definitely fill a bikini top, I don't believe that I'm quite there yet mentally. However because I still love the sun and surf, I wear a tankini. I get coverage, support while still enjoying the sun and surf. I have a solid black and a solid blue that look like a tank. 
They are the solution for me.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have a Black bikini I bought on a bet with a friend on another site and I have wore the top in the back yard several time last summer and while the wife thinks it's a bra, it is rally a bikini top the just looks like a bra.  I wore the whole bikini once cutting the back yard and caught hell the next day from the wife.  With me large belly it did not look cool but I enjoyed the hell out of it and was willing to take the heat.  I will not do it again if she is around though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024