Author Topic: Refund if surgery scope was reduced?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline alterboy554

Just hard gyno surgery!!

At the consult the doc said he would be doing gland excision at nipple and also vaser lypo to remove fat via another incision on the sides of the chest

I had to get a sonogram prior to the surgery as per the doc's orders. The nurse doing the sono said she didn't see any real gyno and that the gland was very small. I mentioned this to the doc too but he claimed there was some real gyno in there via touch..

After the surgery the doc said it ended up being only pseudo-gyno and he didnt need to remove any glands and it was fat removal only (so no nipple incision either..). I also didn't have to get the drains that I was told I'd needed (yay!)

My question is, seeing that the scope of the surgery was much less than originally anticipated, do I ask for some sort of partial refund?? It was about ~8k.. Not trying to be cheap but that aint no small chunk of change!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:51:12 PM by alterboy554 »

bikerbob

For $8K, you could have bought a used Corvette and a bra.  It's not so bad once you get used to it.  Just sayin'.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hi

Yeah, i would say ask for a partial refund. You had lipo on your chest for 8K, more than a lot!!!

For $8K, you could have bought a used Corvette and a bra.  It's not so bad once you get used to it.  Just sayin'.

I would not wear a bra even if i had a severe case. I would rather preffer to cut my breast by my self and perform a self mastectomy prior to wear a bra.
No ofense, thats just me and im not trying to be an ass with people who wear them though!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024