Author Topic: Local anasthetic question.. on steroids during surgery, lipo only  (Read 723 times)

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
I guess doctors here would need to answer, firet of all how is local anasthetics done, do they injrct the muscle and everything freezes or does the needle not enter the muscle, my main question is, if you'r on anabolic steroids at the time of surgery, will that effect anything? Like will it interact with whatevrr drug they give you to numb you? Also, is an iv needed during local? They got so annoying my first surgery, also, can lipo only remove any gland at all, i have a tiny one left on one side and the surgeron asked what i didnt like about the surgery and i said upper chest, not sure if he thinks i have fat only to remove, because i think its only gland

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
I just dony know how local can be better.. my hearts racing juet thinking about it and my surgerys a month away, i also have bad anxiety and usually take something before stuff like this, but it probably wouldnt be smart to take any meds before this

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024