Author Topic: Anyone have any luck with Rebound XT  (Read 7417 times)

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
blazed, where did you get your rebound..which site?

thanks

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Hey z0, I take my rebound with flax oil in the morning and my weight gain shake in the evening.  The workouts are great, I'm making some solid gains. The dreams are crazy!  I bought some tamoxifen citrate from a site called pharmacy geoff.  I wanted to try rebound by itself first mostly for my workouts and to see if it could help my gyne at all.  My case is also very minor, just a bit of gland, it wouldn't even be worth it for surgery.

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Also mamah I got rebound xt from bodybuilding.com, and tamoxifen is for breast cancer, because it acts like estrogen and binds to receptors in the chest causing the excess estrogen to be flushed out.  Tumors in the chest thrive on estrogen.  

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
thanks..yea they seem to be the superior supplement site..i really wished i could try a topical cream in conjunction with rebound..but i guess i cant being that they are illegal here...

have u noticed any permanent gyne loss? if so how much?

also, could someone still give me advice on this website?

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/content/page-80.html

the FAQ clearly states they ship to canada but i dont understand the confusing statement at the top!..does this appear to be a bogus FAQ? because if it isnt, i might try and order some topical solutions through them..

thanks again,
dan
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 07:21:45 PM by mamah_187 »

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Well I've only been on it for about 8 days, no I don't really see a difference in the gyne at this point however I am taking it mostly for my bodybuilding where it is helping greatly. I'm going to stack rebound xt with tamoxifen and I'm hoping that will reduce my gyne, its so minor already that any reduction could probably put my mind at ease.

I would only buy from trusted sites, find a muscle building forum, just do a search on google, most of them have something like a list of "trusted supplement sites" use one of those that site your linking to looks kinda shady to me. I'm sure there are others that ship to Canada.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

Hi gynosucks1,

How do you know you have dispersed fatty case? For me it is quite minor, the gyno on the left side only protrudes out about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch as compared to the right.

The gland is visible. The fat surrounding the gland is the weird part. On days, it seems hard (disc-like), and on some other days, they seem to be very soft fats.

One more thing, how do you get Tamoxifen Citrate? Any sites where i can buy em online? Tamoxifen is actually for breast cancer right?  ???

well because i'm a lean individual, and pressing on it behinde my nipple which i would do, i could feel it squish in and basically it wasn't a massive ball, it was jagged and very flexible.  also it got thinner out.  

this is called a disperssed case.  also plastic surgeon told me.

everyone has breast tissue, and people who dont have visible moobs hvae disperessed cases very minor.  mine was also minor, i didn't have pointy pecs or anyhing, i just wanted the stuff gone and felt my pecs were a little too far out.

anyway i'm sure it woulda gone away on it's own, i will admit i matured quite late.  i mean i just started getting facial hair at 19.  they say hormone levels change up to 25, but i dont know

Offline collateralx

guys, what are the side effects of this rebound XT thing? will it help to reduce gyne? i have only a mild case, "puffy nipple" what should i do?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024