Author Topic: My man Boobs Photos!  (Read 20422 times)

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
i quite agree

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The other thing is when im in bed, when i used to have a girlfriend, doing the business as it were im on top, they just hang down so far and look huge, imn sure you can imagine, they looked as big as hers, i think she was freaked out to be honest!

I have always worn a T-shirt. :-/ :-/ :-/
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Spleen

Posted by: Bambu Posted on: Today at 1:31pm
on Today at 8:25am, Spleen wrote:Also, I encourage you to enjoy the beach, pool, etc.  If some person has an issue with your appearance that's their problem, not yours.  Don't deny *yourself* a simple pleasure because *they're* an a**hole.  

Easier said than done Spleen.  

How do you know until you do it?  No one says that you have to like your chest, and no one is gonna dis you if you want to change it, but in the meantime why torture yourself?  If you go to the beach shirtless what will happen?  If you can work on a positive attitude maybe you can still have goals that include getting rid of gynecomastia and still enjoy those days at the beach or pool.  I like what Eleanor Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

This is a very good saying, maybe i should try it!

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
hi JAG, you're fat.
you need exercise.
i can't see any more.
normal
Dr. Xurupitok :) :) :) :)

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
jag

ignore intilt ,hes one of this sites resident idiots.

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
intilt, you sound like you have nothing better to do than tell people rubbish and put them down. Dont bother to post anything unless its sensible and not offensive!

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
actually, i dont mean to sound nasty, but they look sexy, i mean, men with gyne they look likethere is something wrong, but on you and the way you are holding in your picture, that look damn hot. if u get a kick out of it then keep it.

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
actually, i dont mean to sound nasty, but they look sexy, i mean, men with gyne they look likethere is something wrong, but on you and the way you are holding in your picture, that look damn hot. if u get a kick out of it then keep it.

oppo,

help me out here ,how exactly do you get the impression that jag likes his boobs or even "gets a kick out of it" ive re read  the thread and can find nothing but an intense dislike of them!

as someone whos actually had the op yourself i find your post even more strange.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
i will explain..

actually i know few guys who have gyn and they get a kick out it it,they like they chest/gyn to be squeezed and played with, some combine them with nipple play as well..

also, his gyne, as far as i can see, they look like fat more than gland, my view, but they do look very sexy on him.. they look very playful.. dont u think?

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Opposition,

You like a lot of blokes on this board came for advise to deal with your gyne and then went on to have it removed.

The majority of blokes here want to be rid of their gyne.  

If you know people that love nipple play and enjoy their gyne so much how come you were not pursaded to NOT have surgery?

Fact is you wanted rid to have a normal looking male chest period.  Once done you could go on and live your life in what ever way takes your fancy (nipple play included!).

Why now do you feel the need to make homoerotic posts about people on the board advising them to live with the condition and get sexual pleasure from it.

Can I suggest you ask the moderators to maybe start a new section relating to gay guys looking for gyne mates or something similar.  Then you can post messages like that there.

Whilst I am not homophobic in the slightest (having a gay brother and gay friends) I feel that people posting are looking for answers to help them deal with gyne that does not involve reference to sexual conertations.  
As the majority of the blokes on the board are (I pursume) Hetosexual, you comments could and does offend people.

Please use your head before posting.

Thanks

Chorlton

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Ok without sounding like a freak, i have to say they are nice to play with but thats as far as it goes.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
see.. jag got my point.. they look nice to play with, thats all i said..

so chorlton.. im not here to make fun or it is not like i got rid of my gyne so i dont care.. im just saying a point of view.. and.. i aint gay! do say such nipple comment doesnt make me gay.. man.. u r abviously having lot of issues, u may need a hug and some chilling out chorlton.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Chorolton's right. If you two like the nipple play and men with breasts, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  It's when you encourage others to try it too that I find offensive. Blatino, you need to go hang out in the first bath-house on the right and not on this site.

Blatino, you continue to add nothing of value.

Your antics have gone on too long.  I'll give you the last word blatino.  I will not respond.  :-X
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 12:50:40 PM by jc71 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
cj71, yes, i agree that blatino is not adding anything with vlue, but hey at least his being complimentary with us, guys with gune! lol...

i wonder if he has gyne!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024