Author Topic: My man Boobs Photos!  (Read 20410 times)

Offline speedbird

Hi
I find it suprising that you can't get this done on the NHS. You are a young man,there must be some way of your doctor arranging for this to be done. Mental distress? depression? I find it very suprising that your doctor hasn't pressed the matter with the appropriate authorities. If it was me ,I would kick up a fuss. I am 76, and due to medical drugs I am on, I have started to develop breasts. But at my age,I couldn't care less.I no longer chase the girls. [only in the mind ] But you . You are only just starting. Go for it mate. Give 'em stick.
speedbird.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Gyne surgery has a much higher value and meaning than any other male plastic surgery.

Its the fact that gyne gives a female shape to the breast, which is offensive to men. Think of when you were a child, and someone says "you play baseball like a girl" or "you scream like a girl" Comments like that during childhood were very volgar and offensive. When all that childhood "koodies, you look like a girl..ewww" fades away with age, and you grow female boobs, things go hay wire. Its not like wanting a slimmer waist, or larger calf muscles, where you basically piss away money. Gynecomastia reduction surgery has a much higher meaning. In my eyes, gynecomastia is a deformity. Sure there are many little things that are not perfect about me that plastic surgery would fix, but I can live with thoes small imperfections. They don't bother men. Having breasts that resemble a females does offent me.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Blatino, The thing with you is you are on here because you are concerned about you chest. You are going through something called repression and denile. Thats where you mentally try to change the way you feel about something in order for you to cope with it. Thats exactly what you are doing. Thats exactly what I did when I came on here. I started off saying its not worth the money for the operation, learn to live with it etc. But when you sit back and think about what you are actually doing, you begin to realize how destructive it really is. I realized this after taking many psychology courses. You shouldnt try to hide something if its bothering you. Doing this will result in high levels of anxiety. My final words for you are, if you choose to repress you feelings about your gyne, do so away from here. We don't want to hear all that fake* negativity behind it all. Just from viewing a few of your posts I can see whats going on psychologically with you. Its very obvious.

Offline Pendulous

• Posting Member
To Blatino, Cruz, Opposition, and all of the "keepers":

I see so many posts about the controversy that the 'admirer'  group of gays bring. It causes nothing but strife.

Let me just remind everyone here, whether gay or straight, that most gay guys that are here are here to get rid of this scourge of having breasts. Guess what? Most of those gay gays have suffered with their breasts and they HATE them. Moreover, the other guys here have also suffered with them and they TOO certainly dont want to be told that they are hot. If you think they are hot, keep it to yourself out of courtesy.

We have all suffered a lifetime of crap. Just posting your picture on this page takes serious courage. It's also kind of a cry for help from your fellow brothers. To have some guy say that your breasts are hot after expecting encouragement is beyond just bad taste. We are here to listen to one another, sometimes get encouragement and support and other times get simple advice. So please, have some courtesy for the posters.

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
It's gyne, but the good news is that you can rid yourself of them like I did:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1109774112

Like me, you just need to shed off some pounds/kilos. I know it's no small feat, but it's a must. Good luck, nucka.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Gine2D

It seems that many here assume that any man that wants to keep his large breasts & finds the sexually sensitive is gay.  That is not true.

One has indicated that my wife must be a "closet" lesbian.  That is not true.

I have never had a gay thoughts.  
I dated many girls as a teenager.  

Some liked to play with my breasts as I played with theirs & some did not.  
Some liked to kiss them as we made love & some never offered to touch them.  
I never ask any of them to do it.  Those that did or did not did not never refused to date me because of them.

I later married & had children.  My wife is not a lesbian but she enjoys fondling them.

Gyne runs in my family so it is considered "normal" for us though several generations.

Millions of men have gyne & live happly lives.

So in posting here I hope to let the young guys to know that surgery is not the only answer.  

Attitude is the main thing in a happy & successful life.

You can have gyne & be happy & successful without surgery.  \\

Do not think that your breasts make any decision or can make you do anything.  

Mine are 40-C & they do not think or make any decisions for me.  I do not blame any of my failures in life on the size of my breasts.  

If you have no failures then you have never attempted anything.

It is always your choice to do or not do something.

It is attitude, attitude, attitude that makes your life happy or sad.

Good luck

G

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Hi,

Just an update, i have not had anything done yet if you are wondering, i have however been a member of Slimming World in the UK since March and since then lost just over 2.5 Stone (37Lbs) Which i am very pleased with and intend to lose another 1.5 stone yet.

I would like to say that losing that much weight has made me a million time more self confident, not that i was lacking it before, but now i feel so much better looking. Also my breasts have shrunk, not gone, and they are clearly still there, but the weight loss has helped a huge amount, and slightly reduced the size of them, maybe if i join a gym and work on upperbody toning, you never know i may get away with it.

So.... To anyone who is considering surgery, if you are overweight, i would seriously think about joining slimming world or similar, you dont have to starve like you do on Weight Watchers, i have never eaten so much to be honest. Its great.

Get rid of the excess fat before you do anything. It makes a big difference and makes you feel better, other than being more healthy.

I hope this helps,

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
normal man. but youre very fat.
nice and normal look.
Dr Xurupitok ;D :D 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024