Author Topic: Dr Hassan Nurien _ booked this week. Reviews?  (Read 956 times)

Offline MVQS123

• Posting Member
Hi all

Planning to get my surgery done this week with Dr Hassan Nurien.

He seems very confident and experienced. Reviews I have read online seem very positive.

I just want to reassure myself on this forum if anyone has had surgery with him before.

I am trying to urgently get this done as it’s really messing with my head now making me very self conscious in my work shirts all day everyday.

Thanks

Offline MVQS123

• Posting Member
Well if anyone is interested I had the surgery on Friday with him.
Very relaxed procedure, the nurses were surprised how relaxed I was when they took my blood pressure. But I asked for a diazepam anyway.
It is just a local anaesthetic into the area surrounding the nipple. So I was awake the whole procedure. I was so curious I actually even watched as they made the first incision around the nipple which was quite weird to see!
Very strange sensation having it done, almost feels quite abrasive like rocks rubbing together. 
Was glad when it finished after just over an hour. Chest shape looked a lot flatter with two squashed golf ball size glands being removed. 
Walked out of the clinic and got the tube home. Business as normal this weekend, but just making sure I get a lot of rest and eat loads of calories and vitamins to get this healing process going. 
Wearing bandages and the compression vest and its feeling a bit sore and painful at the moment!

Offline Driver217

• Posting Member

Offline MVQS123

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024