Author Topic: Help Me Out,Please  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
I am 26 years old A Straight Guy An I had gyno since i was 12 Years Old. I'm not a big guy or anything. But anyway im To The Point Where I Dont See Them Go No Where So Why Not Make Them Bigger While Im Young. So I Was Wondering ,Does tea tree oil or lavender oil help your moobs to get bigger or is it just for younger guys who are just hitting puberty.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif] I an 26 years old A Straight Guy An I had gyno since i was 12 Years Old. I'm not a big guy or anything. But anyway im To The Point Where I Dont See Them Go No Where So Why Not Make Them Bigger While Im Young. So I Was Wondering ,Does tea tree oil or lavender oil help your moobs to get bigger or is it just for younger guys who are just hitting puberty[/font][/color]

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I've been trying a cream made of Lavender, green tree oil and francinces (SP?) and it doesn't really seem to be working. Wont even get ride of dark spots.  After a lot of research on line the only thing that can make you bigger is you own body.  Creams and massages do not work, wish they did but every site I have visited, besides the ones advertising  them (ie. doctors)  say that they do not do anything but cost you money and time.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Im trying to find something where i dont loose my masculinity an stuff. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Having breast has nothing to do with who you are.  Men and women have always had breast It is just that women's breast develop while most of the time men's don't, but the are still breast.  We just call them chest to as to appear more masculine.  Your masculinity is all in your mind, not in your body.  Nothing is stopping you from doing anything you want but YOU.  Just tell me a sport you can't participate in because of your breast.  Nor does it stop you form working on cars or having the BB-Q or home repairs or working in the yard.  Nor does it stop you from hanging out with the guys and having a beer.  Only your fear can do that.  As President Roosevelt said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself".  SO?  Are you going to let fear beat you or stand up and face it?

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
True. Thats why i ask that question. But i use to hate running an jumping. 
But do you have breast? And if so how big are they? An how comfortable are you with them?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well I wouldn't be here if I didn't.  I am a 36B cup that is slowly growing.  They get sore with out support but the don't jiggle much.  they are mostly to firm to jiggle with or with out a bra.  But they do pull down on my chest with out support, like right now since I loosened my bra back clip.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
How old are you 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Bone I am 70 years old an still kicking and doing what I can to enjoy life!  Age can do bad things to you but you just adapt and carry on.  that goes for my boobs too.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
So with when you were my age you just let them grew

hammer

So with when you were my age you just let them grew

When we were your age there was no medical name for "man boobs" that was known by everyone and there was no surgery to remove them! And if anyone had them it was mostly common in heavy set guys because we didn't have all the medications around that is causing a lot of it nor the crap that is being added to food or whatever else that might be going on that is doing it as well!

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Im understanding tell me more if you must 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024