Author Topic: Regret and sorrow  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Gynamite

• Posting Member
I must say that at this time I am unhappy with the results and surgery performed by my plastic surgeon 1 month ago. The scar is unpleasantly large and uneven and the plastic surgeon did not listen to my concerns regarding the method of surgery I'd prefer. I went in thinking we could avoid the skin excision after we spoke since my gyneo was not really large, but my PS still performed the skin exscision regardless/against my wishes and now it's ugly and has permanent stitches. I have a great deal of regret and shame in levels that words cannot express and there is nothing now that can ever fix this. 

Offline Fades1

• Posting Member
Your scars are still healing since you're only 1 month out from surgery. I've had multiple surgeries in different areas with large incisions and from my experience scars will slowly diminish over time.

This is also dependent on the person, do you have scars on your body? How did they heal? Have you asked your surgeon about massaging the area and applying polysporin? This has worked wonders for me with one of my surgeries where I did this about 6 months after surgery and found a significant improvement.

hammer

Patients, patients, patients is what you need now! I have been through a total of 9 surgeries, 4 major back and 2 were total knee replacement while the others were minor they all still needed plenty of time to heal, and so do you!

Offline Gynamite

• Posting Member
Ok thanks guys.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
So I prefer to be "a man with boobs". 
They are a good part of me, now I love them, and I'm still afraid by surgeons 😏

Offline Montilla

I feel for you, but like someone else said, you need to give it more time. I hope you're seeing some progress by now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024