Author Topic: Gyno or chest fat?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline VanLaing84

• Posting Member
34 year old male, 32 BMI - is this chest fat or gyno?  No hard disk under nipple, no sensitivity...

Offline KuscoBusco

• Posting Member
Bruh before doing anything regards to surgery you gotta lose some weight... You're probably 25-30% BF judging by your pictures. But to answer your question, I think you're just fat (srs, not trying to be mean). Get your ass in the gym brother! Don't get the surgery at that weight. 

Offline VanLaing84

• Posting Member
I'm so offended :)
No worries - I think it's actually 35%+ BF according to the doc at last check.  I'm working on the weight thing - i appreciate your input.

Offline KP

• Posting Member
VanLaing84,

I start this off by saying no offense or I don't sound to be rude.

Im no doctor but clearly you have extra pounds on you brotha, you need to get yourself to a healthy weight level and I am sure your chest will look 100% different. 
However, only a real gyno doctor can tell if you have gyno or just excesses fat from lack of proper dieting and exercise. 

You want to see real gyno, here are my before and after pictures from my surgery. I was about 168 and my chest still had too much fat. 

Best wishes! 

Offline VanLaing84

• Posting Member
thanks man - I'm almost 100% sure it's just extra fat.  There's no disk, nips aren't puffy, I've been working out and they've gone down pretty considerably.  Shape wise, I know it's not ideal, but at the same time, I've been lurking and looking and haven't found anyone that has IT that even resembles mine.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When we put on a few extra pounds, the breasts seem to be the first place where it goes.   If we lose some weight, the breasts seem to be the last place where fat is lost.
Losing some weight may help, but not usually enough to make a person really happy.  Some people who have lost weight to an unhealthy degree still fave fatty breasts.
The difference between what some people call Pseudo Gynecomastia and True Gynecomastia is purely academic.   The only way to get rid of it is the same and no one will know for sure what percentage was fat or glandular until they see what the surgeon has removed. 
The usual finding is that there is a mond of fat with some glandular tissue in it.  At what percentage of fat vs lean do we call it one way or the other?  Anyone who tells you in advance of surgery that they can reliably tell the difference, would probably lie about other things too.   
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024