Author Topic: Dead air  (Read 4009 times)

hammer

Yeap and don't forget the glass pitcher of cold water in the refrigerator.

I still do that, mostly in my toy hauler camper, my frig at home has a ice maker but the camper does not! They do make a portable ice maker for campers that Debbie figures we should buy once we hit the road with the camper for real long trips!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Even if you can't make ice in the camper you can haul cold water in it and buy ice any where you want. just don't buy the battle water, you don't want you moobs to grow bigger.  LOL
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Even if you can't make ice in the camper you can haul cold water in it and buy ice any where you want. just don't buy the battle water, you don't want you moobs to grow bigger.  LOL

No sir, I think if mine get any bigger I'll have to go to Omar the tent maker to have my bras made, lol!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
My wife watched a show about a pair of women who make special bras for women and one customer came in and challenged them to make a bra for her.  She was so big that her size was even on the charts.  But they measured her and took on the challenge.  The make her  a bra but had to use a pair of pillow cases for the cups,  When they were finished it fit, she liked it and bought it.  All I can say is "DAMN".

hammer

My wife watched a show about a pair of women who make special bras for women and one customer came in and challenged them to make a bra for her.  She was so big that her size was even on the charts.  But they measured her and took on the challenge.  The make her  a bra but had to use a pair of pillow cases for the cups,  When they were finished it fit, she liked it and bought it.  All I can say is "DAMN".

I'll second that with a "holy shit"!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well It seems like another DEAD AIR time.  I haven't got much to say either so I don't blame you.

hammer

Well It seems like another DEAD AIR time.  I haven't got much to say either so I don't blame you.

Of course you can't blame us Chief, its your fault! Lol!

PO2 Ski

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Damn I hate it when your not wrong!

hammer

Damn I hate it when your not wrong!

That's ok, shot and a beer is on me next time at the NCO Club!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Sounds good to me.  Just let me now when you are down here, I'll buy!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024