Author Topic: A alcohol question  (Read 3174 times)

Offline RaulAlonso

Deeply analyze shark nv360: yay and nay with this vacuum cleaner

Shark navigator lift-away deluxe nv360 has been on the market for a while. This vacuum cleaner is best known as the best affordable vacuum. Despite having a price of around 150 – 160 bucks, the shark model nv360 still has many features that can satisfy all your requirements. However, all vacuum cleaners have advantages and disadvantages. The same goes for Shark 360 vacuum. So to deeply analyze this blue shark vacuum, in today’s Shark navigator NV360 reviews, we will break down all the pros and cons of the vacuum cleaner. Suppose you are having this vacuum in your cart and have been hesitating about your buying decision. In that case, this review will give you a hand in making up your mind. Let’s get scrolling!

YAY!

We believe that shark navigator 360 has a quite solid design for this price range that most of the vacuums can’t catch up to. Not to mention the stylish blue color it has, the upright vacuum cleaner has been winning customer’s hearts with the portable and versatile design. This vacuum cleaner weighs around 16 pounds when it is completely assembled. The Shark’s lift-away feature makes it even lighter. This feature allows you to use the detached canister in one hand while using its attachments, such as hose, wand, tools in the other hand. It is the versatility this vacuum has! You can use it either as an upright or a convenient handheld vacuum cleaner. It will allow you to reach all hard-to-reach places that the upright mode cannot go to.

Besides the portable design, the Shark NV360 is loved by its filters. The vacuum has three filters that are easy to access. And one more fact that makes you love this vacuum more is that all these three filters can be rinsed and reused. Imagine the amount of money that it saves for you with this! The nv360’s filter includes two pre-motor and one post-motor filter. The post-motor is HEPA filter which is the perfect option for allergen sufferers!

With a refine suction power that provides a strong airflow, Shark Najia has equipped this machine with an amazing feature to protect your floors – On/off brush roll control. Usually, you will want the brush roll ON when cleaning places like carpeted stairs, but you might want this brush roll OFF when it comes to the smooth surface. This feature allows you to protect your precious, delicate floor from scatters and scratching. Well, this nv360 will make sure your floor clean and beautiful (wink).

NAY

We don’t really like about this shark vacuum because despite being so easy to maneuver, this vacuum is a little bit not very well balanced. The vacuum is easy to topple and fall over in the upright position. Therefore, you would want to make sure the vacuum is on its feet before you leave it standing on its own to prevent the crashing nightmare.

Some owners have reported that the vacuum’s hose is somehow very short. It doesn’t feel short when you are in lift-away mode. However, when you want to use some attachments at the end of the handle to reach hard-to-reach places, then the hose is too short. And yes, this is a stretch hose, but it doesn’t stretch out easily, and when you try to pull on the stiffy hose, the vacuum fall over easily. ☹

After considering all the yays and nays from https://www.23hq.com/bestvacuumcleaners/photo/73077781, we believe that with this price range, investing in this Sharkie is such a smart choice. Yes, the vacuum does have some pros and cons. Still, the overall cleaning experience that the vacuum provides can satisfy your daily cleaning routine in your house.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 12:01:14 AM by RaulAlonso »

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Alcohol has antiandrogenic effects.  If you have gyno, then anything you consume that can reduce your testosterone will have feminizing effects - and not just breast issues. It is one not the leading cause of sexual dysfunction in males. 
Given what you said, drinking alcohol is not a good idea.  (Nor THC marijuana either.)

Dudewithboobs

Depending on what you define as alcohol. Beer or whiskey? Wine or other? Beers are loaded with hops that are a high phytoestrogen it’s also what makes you sleepy when drinking. Hard alcohol to my understanding doesn’t have much in its contents that would contribute much nor does wine. However the effect it would have given its toll on your liver and overall health effects if you aren’t exercising or dieting right to combat the negative tolls alcohol will lead to then yes it can cause things to develop given the imbalances that come with the destruction of your liver and kidneys and such. If you are drinking heavily and frequently growing boobs would be like 37 on my list of concerns. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
The alcohol (C2H5OH) is the same regardless of the beverage.
And 'standard' size drinks (4 oz wine at 12.5%, 16 oz beer at 4% or a 1 oz shot of 100 proof - 50% -) all contain the same amount of alcohol.  And alcohol itself has anti testosterone effects, as well as stressing the liver (which has to detoxify the booze out of the body).
The effects of grape juice, hops / barley, corn or potatoes on our endocrine system is negligible.
Alcohol is the primary (but not the only!) cause of the vast majority of erectile dysfunction cases. 

Dudewithboobs

Interesting, thanks for the education there. I always stayed away from beer 1) flavor 2) takes more to get where I'd wanted to be lol and 3) the anti t ingredients in beer. Explains why in my 20s when I was enjoying myself, even when I wasn't enjoying myself, I was dealing with a bit of ED

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024