Author Topic: Matching panties with a bra  (Read 7424 times)

aboywithgirls

For a while, my wife and I were wearing the same bra size. It was very convenient for both of us. We doubled our bra selection. If either one of us needed a certain bra in a certain style or color, we had a much better chance of having exactly what we needed without spending another $70-100 for a new one.

We still share with some of our slacks and tops. Why not, they're just clothes. Who cares as long as they fit and feel comfortable. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
ABWG and DW20, you are so right,  it’s only fabric.   If it fits and is comfortable, why not.   That’s why I’m interested in trying the boyshorts.   I don’t think that I have a feminine butt and hips, but they look similar to men’s.   The material is much softer than men’s and would probably go nice with the bras I wear. 

Offline taxmapper

Going to chime in here: 

For me it has always been bike shorts. 

there is far more to that reason i wont go into, but I have always had a good run with both bike shorts and capris.  This is because the spandex holds everything in place and the recent (10 years now) of "fitted" tights, and free range movement sewing, they fit even better. 
Plus alot of men wear bike shorts also as underwear at the gym.  

Personally if it weren't for the social norms aspect, I would wear the capris constantly. 

I have worn bike shorts and capris for over 20 years BTW. 

Offline taxmapper

One additional note: 

Without going into a long history of it, there is an aspect that I have noticed of this "feminization" aspect that everyone has referred to. 
Again, I am attracted to women, but have felt some emotional aspects that I can only attest to a 'female bent" to.  

I can also attest to the unintentional mood swings that got at times quite nasty. 

When I see an ad or pic. of a women's one piece swimsuit it sometimes makes me wonder why I can't get into one and then realize I don't have a female body, at least not one that could fit such an item. 

But for me again it drives me to a question on metaphysics and aspects such as empathy and other non-tangible discussions. 

aboywithgirls

When I see an ad or pic. of a women's one piece swimsuit it sometimes makes me wonder why I can't get into one and then realize I don't have a female body, at least not one that could fit such an item.

There are alternatives. For myself, I wear a woman's tankini that has a striking resemblance to a tank top. It has built in support and its made of lycra and spandex which drys quickly. 

Offline SideSet

It is telling that, while you may have to wear a bra like a woman, you want to wear panties like one.  I do. 

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Question for everyone,  If you wear women’s panties, do you wear the matching bra?
i rarely ware a bra any more only when I exercise and it becomes a problem. I have only sports Bras.  I hate standard breifs they are thick and rough i wore boxers for like 20 years and no support.  I got some Jocky mens microfiber low rise briefs a few years ago. The were thick.  Soo i started googling allot of straight married men wear panties from jockey. I read the reviews from men and thought why not.. It is supportive and light it covers everything comfortable..  I have 14 pairs of theses https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/no-panty-line-promise-tactel-bikini
And 2 of these https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/modern-micro-bikini

Just read the reviews it is like 50% men LOL!! I just have Black, dark Blue and did buy some reds..  My wife did not notice for 7 months until I told her since they looked like my mens ones but thinner.  They were Jockey also.  It is just fabric but more comfortable . 

size 6 I have 36 or 38 waist..  my wife was not a fan so deals with it as long as I don't bring it up.. 

« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 03:11:52 PM by sofa »

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Oh absolutely
have to have matching panties

Blacksmith96

I've worn panties a bunch. My main go-to is separatec briefs. They support my boys like my bras support my girls. But panties are surprisingly supportive and comfy. They are stretchy so the form to your shape "down there" and that stretchyness also gives the support. You just have to adjust yourself to find the right comfort, but if you wear bras you are well aware of doing that 😂 

Now that I am wearing a bra full time, I may have to get myself some matching panties and start going the pantie route again...

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
for those of us that wear bras,what are your go to color .mine is black with matching painties

aboywithgirls

for those of us that wear bras,what are your go to color .mine is black with matching painties
I do like black however, it really depends on the top that I'm wearing. I won't wear a black bra with a white top or black panties with white slacks. So depending on my outfit, the bra and panties may or may not match. I like them to match and I will even purchase 2-3 pair of matching panties when I can so I can still match if I wear the same bra a couple days in a row.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I do the same thing. I wear denimjeans and shorts full time so I dont have a pantiy problemand i wear either black or gray t shirts so the black and biege dont show thru. when I start wearing flannel shirts i can start wearing my whites.One problem I am having is with my straps. i am constantly adjusting them on the right side. for now i just have sports bras with no adjusters. I think that shoulder is a little lower as i had surgery on it years ago. have to order some with adjusters. the other thing is getting deodorent on my bras , spray on any suggestions on what would work better, thanks

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Applying deodorant before putting the bra on helps. 

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Question for everyone,  If you wear women’s panties, do you wear the matching bra?

Just read the reviews it is like 50% men LOL!!
In fact it's quite curious as to how many reviews for various generally conservative panty styles are from males - not only here on Jockey's web site, but elsewhere.  

Out of necessity (for other medical reasons) I went looking for snugger fitting underwear and discovered the comfort of several panty styles.  Typically you will find smooth no chafe/rub fabrics, more support in higher spandex content, many more fabric choices, and light weight fabrics that manage sweat better.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member

Just read the reviews it is like 50% men LOL!!
In fact it's quite curious as to how many reviews for various generally conservative panty styles are from males - not only here on Jockey's web site, but elsewhere. 

Out of necessity (for other medical reasons) I went looking for snugger fitting underwear and discovered the comfort of several panty styles.  Typically you will find smooth no chafe/rub fabrics, more support in higher spandex content, many more fabric choices, and light weight fabrics that manage sweat better.
you are right while I have all styles except thong I prefer the high waist

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024