Author Topic: These are keeping me awake at night  (Read 2426 times)

perky

I very much enjoy the sensations I'm experiencing now and until recently I think nobody would even notice my little boobs. They are growing though so maybe this summer I might start to think twice about going to the beach topless though. Would anyone notice now or am I being paranoid?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
You definitely have noticeably enlarged breasts.  It appears that bra helps give you the support you need.  Tough decision to go topless at the beach or the pool with breasts that size.  I have gone topless at the beach or pool off and on for the years.  I think that this summer I'll be trying a tankini to wear at the beach or pool.  I feel that, for me, this is a good way to deal with my C cup breasts to be comfortable.  

gmast

Sure, some would notice.  But who would care, why would it matter if they did?

Offline SideSet

What is your bra size?  You will be noticed either way.  What does your wife suggest?

perky

This bra is 36A and but have other 34B that fit the same. I haven't spoken to my wife about this for well over a year but I do think they are noticeably bigger since then. Im not too bothered by the size at the moment but i'm beginning to wonder how much more I've got to come. I am getting increasingly sensitive which is nice but I guess is an indication that i'm still growing.

Offline taxmapper

The emotional and social-persona will change over time. (That being your personal view of yourself and confidence) because eventually and unless you have surgery, you will start to like your breasts for what they are or collapse over them. 

the past few days I have started to walk a bit more upright and straight back, which causes mine to push out a bit, (they too are growing still) and I am actually proud to have them starting to show.   

It feels good to not hide them, and even get some interesting looks primarily from women. 
Not bad, just different. 

perky

It's a double edged sword I guess. The fact is I already love them and if it wasn't for what other might think Id like them bigger too. They give me so much pleasure these days that Ive just never experienced before, I cant leave them alone most of the time.

perky

I completely agree with dudewithboobs that the bra doesn't look particullry full and yes you are correct in thinking I a little older, I'm 63. I'm not overweight though and never have been. I'm fit and healthy, 5"10 72kg and lead a very active life. I think I have lost a little muscle recently due to normal ageing though so things are not quite as toned as they once were around my chest and waste. A think a fair bit of my chest is kind of spread out wide, so braless I don't "think" I protrude all that that much (hence my question about anyone noticing my bare chest) but in a bra it all get scooped up and pushed forward (which is kind of fun). I guess the only way to find out if anyone notices my bare chest at the beach is to get out there and find out. 

perky

So this is what it looks like without the bra. My nipples are getting longer and are erect a lot of the time now. If i'm honest i'm not too concerned about my nipples that clearly do show through my T shirts now, i actually quite like that for some reason. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 04:20:24 AM by perky »

Offline taxmapper

Agreed. 
I am nowhere near a full D cup muchless a C unless you shrunk my body down.

Its the glandular tissue and the overall weight that is key in that point. More of it, more discomfort. 

perky

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments. It looks like I probably have been getting overly concerned about my appearance. It did actually cross my mind that if I didn't have these sensations going on in the breasts as I do, then perhaps I wouldn't have even thought much about the visual side of it myself. I guess people who know me well such as family etc might notice some change over the last couple of years, but a complete stranger, would they even look twice? I guess not. Well, summer is nearly here so will soon find out. Thank you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024