Author Topic: Wearing a bra for now  (Read 24062 times)

Brdy64

Wore a tight pastel blue polo shirt over my bra today. No overalls anymore, no flannel shirt draped over my shoulders. 
CNAs were telling me my straps are showing and trying to stretch the front of my shirt out to loosen it. 
They gave me a funny look when I told them I don't care anymore. 
I'm wearing what's comfortable and if the girls are showing, who cares. 😉

Dudewithboobs

No denying what’s under there 42c. Though contrary to them being more projected in the bra and shaped I feel braless looks more noticeable just due to the stretching of the shirt and its lines compared to the bra. More projection and shape but less aesthetic in that regard I feel would almost make the braless more noticeable of things 

Offline 42CSurprise!

In reality, when I'm out and about without a brassiere I'm never wearing a tight white rayon tee shirt.  I generally wear dark blue tee shirts or turtlenecks with or without a tee shirt, but always with a open shirt over the knit shirt.  I doubt anyone notices my breasts as they're displayed above.  You can pretty much count on the fact that the photos I post here are taken so that my breasts will be highlighted, which makes sense given this is exactly what we're here to talk about... our breasts AND the brassieres we choose to hold them.  What an underwire brassiere does, as men here understand, is pull our naturally wide set breasts together.  I wear a minimizing brassiere that is actually intended to reduce the appearance of the breast.  But for us it makes them more prominent simply because they are pulled forward.  Below is a photo with one of the brassieres I seldom wear... and hence it is quite tight on my breasts.  I appreciate the simplicity of the brassiere and the fact the unlined cups are very well designed and wonderfully soft.

We're working with it...

Brdy64

That is a tight fit. 
I have been wearing soft cups. They stop the bouncing and swaying, but they really don't do much for shape. 
I have ordered a push up and a underwire bra, both should be here by next week. 
Since I have elected to let the girls show everyday, I might as well make them look better. 

Picture of my saggy boobs below:

Dudewithboobs

Love the bra it is quite simple and looks like a decent material and support. I know the shirt shows a bit there brdy but maybe it’s cause I’ve come to be accustomed to the look myself that I feel it doesn’t look bad at all

Brdy64

Love the bra it is quite simple and looks like a decent material and support. I know the shirt shows a bit there brdy but maybe it’s cause I’ve come to be accustomed to the look myself that I feel it doesn’t look bad at all
I'm wondering what the underwire will look like 🤔
My boobs are wide on my chest and the new bras will push them together and project them out more 😉
I can't wait to go out in my new bras 😉

Brdy64

I think I look better without the overalls. 
In my opinion the bib overalls attracted more attention to my chest 🤔

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
My boobs are wide on my chest and the new bras will push them together and project them out more 😉
I can't wait to go out in my new bras 😉
I always preferred wirefree bras, mainly because it is easier to find one in my size (solid A cup/B cup at best) than underwire bras. That, and the retro look. 8)

There was plenty of advice going on around here a while ago about 'swoop-and-scoop' to make sure that the girls get harnessed in properly in an underwire bra, and that there will be more projection in one. So, I experimented and bought one, expecting the cups to be fully filled out. Wrong! The actual cup size was larger in the underwire than the wirefree bra so I got the same result - some creasing in the cups. It seems like the manufacturers allow for the swoop-and-scoop. But, I do project more in it, and I prefer to wear it nowadays over wirefree bras.

Brdy64

That's good to know 👆, I never thought they would up size the cups for the "scoop and swoop".
I ordered my normal bra size in the underwire and the new push up. 
Reviews on the push up say the cups run small, but I'm assuming because it is supposed to be "pushing up". 
D cup fits my left breast perfect, but leaves a little extra fabric in my left. The new underwire should be fine I hope. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

We had a discussion some time ago about the fact most of us has one breast that is slightly more full than the other.  In my case my left breast that fills out the C cup of my underwire brassiere while the right has a bit of loose fabric across the tip of the cup.  Because I'd read a fair amount about men wearing brassieres I knew a wireless brassiere was not the way to go.  Finding the right brassiere and the right size is a challenge unless one is willing to take one's breasts to a lingerie shop.  I was eventually successful on my own, and as I keep noting, that has led me to buy multiple copies of the same brassiere in different colors.  I'm interested in your experience with the pushup bra.  I've been checking out a few of those and my interest is high.  I hesitate to begin the search.  Your experience may help.  Let us know what you discover.

Brdy64

We had a discussion some time ago about the fact most of us has one breast that is slightly more full than the other.  In my case my left breast that fills out the C cup of my underwire brassiere while the right has a bit of loose fabric across the tip of the cup.  Because I'd read a fair amount about men wearing brassieres I knew a wireless brassiere was not the way to go.  Finding the right brassiere and the right size is a challenge unless one is willing to take one's breasts to a lingerie shop.  I was eventually successful on my own, and as I keep noting, that has led me to buy multiple copies of the same brassiere in different colors.  I'm interested in your experience with the pushup bra.  I've been checking out a few of those and my interest is high.  I hesitate to begin the search.  Your experience may help.  Let us know what you discover.
My new bras will be here next week. 
I am anxious to post photos and reviews of each product. 
I am really really looking forward to the push up bra 🙄

Brdy64

👆👆👆👆

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think you'll need help putting that brassiere on... judging from the line of hooks in the back.  I'm hoping to find something a bit more delicate... whether that is possible or not I have no idea.  I am finding some interesting candidates but one can only tell by putting the garment on and seeing how it feels AND looks.  :)

Brdy64

I think you'll need help putting that brassiere on... judging from the line of hooks in the back.  I'm hoping to find something a bit more delicate... whether that is possible or not I have no idea.  I am finding some interesting candidates but one can only tell by putting the garment on and seeing how it feels AND looks.  :)
Reviews say you have to clasp it and spin. 
I'll try it 🤔

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member

I recently tried an underwire for the first time. It felt great, although I do project a bit more than my usual sports bras. I'm curious about the push-up; haven't tried one of those.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024