Author Topic: my second post  (Read 1174 times)

Offline abardo

• Posting Member
hi, thanks for many advice you all have given to me in my first post. like some of your advice. now i have a friend which is a girl who help me try a bra. i know her because of her brother has gyno too. but after a month she gives me a rubbing oil medicine that can help reduce my gyno. she said that it works on her brother. but in my case its make my breast bigger  . and it makes my breast  very tight and protruding than before.  are this case is because of the oil? or its just because time? (because some of you said that it will grow bigger by time)

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Do you have any idea what the oil is?

Offline blad

Gyno reducing oil #7.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline abardo

• Posting Member
Do you have any idea what the oil is?
she said it is from turtle, but i don't really know spesifically

Offline abardo

• Posting Member
Gyno reducing oil #7.
i have tried the sport bra, but it feels a little weird . i hope to get used to it soon. and lately it feels too tight. maybe i should ask her help to buy a bigger cup 

Offline blad

Gyno reducing oil #7.
i have tried the sport bra, but it feels a little weird . i hope to get used to it soon. and lately it feels too tight. maybe i should ask her help to buy a bigger cup
I encourage you to give a bra a good try, for maybe a few months. A well fitting bra can really be a comfortable thing and make living with breasts an almost invisible daily routine. 

The key is a well fitting bra and if the one you are trying is too tight it will negatively influence how you feel wearing one. The band size may be an issue more than the cup size. Ideally, if you can be more professionally fitted in a store, perhaps with your friend there with you to make you feel more comfortable in the store.

Bras have worked well containing breasts for half the world's population, just get one that fits.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Well, the oil was totally ineffective and your growth naturally continued or, she gave you oil that induced extra growth. No way to know if you don’t know what was in the oil. 

Offline abardo

• Posting Member
Gyno reducing oil #7.
I encourage you to give a bra a good try, for maybe a few months. A well fitting bra can really be a comfortable thing and make living with breasts an almost invisible daily routine.

The key is a well fitting bra and if the one you are trying is too tight it will negatively influence how you feel wearing one. The band size may be an issue more than the cup size. Ideally, if you can be more professionally fitted in a store, perhaps with your friend there with you to make you feel more comfortable in the store.

Bras have worked well containing breasts for half the world's population, just get one that fits.
i think for now  i'm still not brave enough to be fitted in a store, i will just measure it with the help of my friend

Offline abardo

• Posting Member
Well, the oil was totally ineffective and your growth naturally continued or, she gave you oil that induced extra growth. No way to know if you don’t know what was in the oil.
i think the oil was ineffective, i hope she doesn't trick me

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Have you consulted with a physician about your condition and subsequent (generally speaking) self-prescribed treatment that apparently didn't work to your satisfaction?

I mean, it sounds more like you are pretty cool with your physical changes, and that's wonderful if so! But .. this thread reads more like a guy that really wants to like/embrace these changes but requires validation from other men to get there?

If you don't want breasts, please go see your doctor and have the suggested test(s) done so that he/she can set you on the proper medical pathway towards your goal of reduction/elimination.  If you are good with "them", try not to think about what other people think of you since they rarely do.  A person that is confident in their own skin regardless of stereotypes is truly powerful.

A man with large female breasts but an otherwise masculine figure will indeed be likely noticed by the public.  I don't honestly think you can avoid this. But, what you can do is prepare yourself for that eventuality.  How will you react to this?  Are you good with it, or will that cause you pain/discomfort?  Do you have your male-to-male quips and comebacks ready yet?

IMO if you are accepting of the potential societal pressure you will encounter, "you do you" is the best answer.  I, for one, would definitely notice you, but would never pass judgement upon you. It's easier to say than so, but "who cares what anybody else thinks?".

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024