Author Topic: Have you noticed any other guys wearing a bra  (Read 3873 times)

Orb

I feel wearing for the need without the perversion factor is hard.  It always will be.  The average male has no need for the support, comfort, and confidence we get from wearing.  Simple as that.
  That being said...I feel we must learn and taylor, or dress to present as acceptable as possible.  If not aren't we being the individual society wants to label us as?  I, like most of you here want nothing more than to just be who we are.  Period. I feel until society catches up to where "we" are a meeting in the somewhat middle is needed.  Education must continue.  Tough conversations must prevail and win.

Busted (and happy)

Society will not change until we stop hiding and start telling it like it is. We are in great need of an international gyno awareness day

Orb

Gynecomastia Day!

I'm on it.  Letter to Hallmark now.

Busted (and happy)

Seriously Orb  if someone has time and know how it would help the cause no end

Busted (and happy)

I feel for you Dude. If acceptance doesn't begin at home it must be individually tough.
I can sympathise but not empathise. Apart from a few hard days talking I have always had 100% support from my wife and subsequently my three daughters.
I DO know how fortunate I am
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:54:33 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Orb

Dude,

Time has a way of making things clear.  Give those around you the time and space you want from them.
No worries.  I feel if people really know you and you show no signs of dressing for the thrill it will work out.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Appreciate the words of encouragement. I definitely feel if they keep growing it’s gonna get to a point where bras are going to be more prominent and if found I’m hoping the “can you blame me, look at what I have to deal with” and “can you blame me for not telling you hi honey I’d like to wear bras cause my boobs keep growing. As a man can you blame me for being more embarrassed than eager”.
I am sure once is a little older of you and your wife explain-to her that daddy has a medical condition and not make a big deal about it hopefully she will understand. especially when she gets to that point. I have no doubt that she will notice your breasts with or with out a bra and wonder why you look like mommy. and in timeif you go to the beach or poolshe will notice others with moobs ot breasts

Orb

It's hard to think a simple garment, a piece of fabric could be so comforting and controversail. 
the shaping is a delicate dance.  As is acceptance.
I do wish you the best.  

Busted (and happy)

Hi Dude  I believe we all over think it. The short answer is don't.
Easily said, but for all of us it is more a psychological journey. 
A bit like going for a walk sometimes we meander around but one step at a time in the right direction eventually gets us there.
However, that cant be done sensibly. A stream, a narrow but high crevasse that requires a bit of a jump, a step is just not enough. We often concentrate on the height of the crevasse rather than the fact it is only a metre across.
I sense you are perhaps at such a point . I wouldn't assume to tell what to do but in my experience you always feel better after the leap.

Offline blad

In the end I don't mind having breasts and needing to wear a bra daily for best comfort and containment. It is just the public perception of this situation that makes me feel the need to always try and hide that I wear a bra. In a perfect world I would not feel the need to buy shirts that hide the bra straps or wonder what people think if they pat me on the back. And of course regardless of wearing a bra, I sometimes wonder how often people stair at my chest, although I don't concern myself with that aspect much anymore.

So here we can accept our breasts, we can accept that we prefer wearing a bra and don't mind wearing one daily, but we still have to contend with how we think others notice our breast projection or wonder if they noticed our bra.

It is not our acceptance, it is the acceptance by others that is the issue.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Too true. It’s easy to be proud and happy excited and content in a room or forum of like minds and interest who understand but still quite difficult to feel the same in a store at a restaurant etc. at work I’m relaxed I stretch my arms I sit and walk with zero care of my bra being seen or the fact my chest is obviously in a bra in the case anyone notices my shape. But I’m also in a bank where my dept is older women and cubicles so when talking or seeing we are usually limited due to partitions and just generally standing or sitting. bra. If I’m out and about I’m generally in a pullover comfort bra of sorts that has zero risk of being seen and identified other than the back indention that seems inevitable in any bra where the band and skin divides.
good choices I wear full time as Blad said u have had my back touched and nothing was said and it really doesnt bother me Might I suggest Rhonda Shear for a pullover from herroom. the back is wider and not as noticeable as it spreads it out more cant see any back fat and looks smoother they are my go to

Orb

I appreciate any and all suggestions.  I'm going to look into that as well.

bikerbob

I tried a lot of different bras when I was still exploring but finally settled on Rhonda Shears.  I have 6 of them in different colors so I can rotate them.  They don't have hooks or other hardware and they are about as undetectable under a T shirt as you can get.  I have caught several different women looking at my chest, but I think they are seeing the boobs and not the bra and if anybody feels it when they hug me, they probably take it for an undershirt.  If you are much bigger than a C cup, you are probably better off with an underwire.  The pullovers don't lift and shape like an underwire but I'm OK with that.
I have a Coobie pullover that is super comfortable but I think I have been busted wearing it because the edging on the straps is thick.  A couple of guys at a car club meeting made it a point to pat me on the shoulder when they were talking to me.
I do own several underwires, but the pullovers are fine for every day wear.  Not everybody here agrees with us.  If you are a newbie, Rhonda Shear is a good place to start.  Herroom.com does threefer sales now and then and they don't care if you are a male.  The owner recognizes that some guys need bras for comfort and we aren't all crossdressers.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Offline Johndoe1

I do own several underwires, but the pullovers are fine for every day wear.  Not everybody here agrees with us.  If you are a newbie, Rhonda Shear is a good place to start.  Herroom.com does threefer sales now and then and they don't care if you are a male.  The owner recognizes that some guys need bras for comfort and we aren't all crossdressers.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I have several Bra:30 pullovers that work great as sleep bras and lounge bras and definitely are undetectable under clothing. Unfortunately for me, there's not enough support for an everyday bra. It supports with compression, and at my size I need something with some structure to lift and stabilize. In summer, it would be better than a full on bra that's for sure!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I tried a lot of different bras when I was still exploring but finally settled on Rhonda Shears.  I have 6 of them in different colors so I can rotate them.  They don't have hooks or other hardware and they are about as undetectable under a T shirt as you can get.  I have caught several different women looking at my chest, but I think they are seeing the boobs and not the bra and if anybody feels it when they hug me, they probably take it for an undershirt.  If you are much bigger than a C cup, you are probably better off with an underwire.  The pullovers don't lift and shape like an underwire but I'm OK with that.
I have a Coobie pullover that is super comfortable but I think I have been busted wearing it because the edging on the straps is thick.  A couple of guys at a car club meeting made it a point to pat me on the shoulder when they were talking to me.
I agree the Rhonda shears are my go to. the one draw back is the are hot diwn here in the deep south and when i take as shower I find the are harfer to get on when you are still damp then I either go braless oe switch to a hook bra. as far as touching when we go for breakfast the one waitress likes to touch my shoulder and back but I dont let it bother me and I dont care. maybe like you said she thinks its a t shirt

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024