Author Topic: at home hormone testing  (Read 1185 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
I am not quite prepared to go to the doctor about my gyno, but I am curious if my hormones are currently out of balance.  Is there an at home hormone test you can take.  I see everywell makes several at home tests you mail back in.  I see a testosterone test, but I think I need to see my estrogen levels as well.  Does anyone have any recommendations on at home tests that would be worthwhile?  

Offline GeorgeIII

• Posting Member
You should be able to set something up with your local Quest medical testing lab. Without a doctor's order for tests, they arrange to that for you (by phone, perhaps). Then, you'll have your numbers.

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
Thriva offers testosterone tests. They dont check oestrogen levels though. I did the test to see if my hormones were out of balance and I got high normal testosterone (25.08), high normal SHBG (45, you don't want this to be on the higher end because it binds to testosterone to make it useless lol), slightly above average free testosterone and slightly below average free androgen index (thanks SHBG, it's a good job I have high normal testosterone XD)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024