Author Topic: Dr Pisarski in Lake Jackson, TX  (Read 579 times)

Offline nomad30

• Posting Member
It took me years to work up the courage to seek help from both my wife and doctors. I am in Houston, and after interviewing a few doctors, I chose to drive an hour to Lake Jackson. Here is before and 72 hours after. I had a hematoma on one side that needed to be drained the day after, hence the swelling on one side. I am in compression vest and foam for at least the next two weeks.

Pain is very minimal, it is just a little tight in my armpits when moving my arms above my head. They gave me tramadol which just made me itchy and restless more than anything. I did have a TON of drainage the first few days from all the numbing solution he injected for lipo. I had lipo thru my armpits and gland excision thru my nipples. You can see in the picture the glands they removed as well and 1/2 liter of fat! For me I already feel like a new man. If you are on the fence, just do it. I know it can be scary or seem dumb to spend so much on an elective procedure but mental health is priceless. I will post more pictures as I heal.

Offline nomad30

• Posting Member
Here is the gland tissue. The dark red is numbing fluid so that top 0.5L is fat!

Offline nomad30

• Posting Member
So its been more than a year later and I healed up pretty well. Even lost about 25 pounds off my belly to boot using semaglutide. I wore a vest for several months and I looked normal again about nearly 5-6 months. My chest is a tad asymmetrical, but you can see that was the case before as well. One of my nipples healed a little sunken too, but to be honest I am just being picky. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It really was life changing. I still had random shooting pain and sensitive nipples until about the year mark but that has mostly gone away. Parts of my chest are still numb, but that was partially the case before my procedure due to the pectus surgery 30 year ago.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024