Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 44548 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Finished with my bilateral venous ultrasound. I'm hoping they identify the problem. I asked the tech and she said she couldn't tell me how bad it was. All she can do is write the report and send it to the vascular surgeon. 

Quite the conversation as we talked about having 'extra parts' and how common it actually is. She said, "I hope you don't mind me asking but you are quite endowed in the chest, do you wear a bra?" She was quite curious and asked a lot of questions, especially if I had my hormone levels checked and if they were normal or not (they aren't). 

It was a very pleasant appointment today. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Birdie, I am glad your appointment went so well.   Its always good to relax and enjoy the moment,  even if it is at a doctor's appointment.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Justagirl💃

Birdie, I am glad your appointment went so well.  Its always good to relax and enjoy the moment,  even if it is at a doctor's appointment.
It was pleasant, unfortunately my medical records followed me. 

They called my name in the waiting room and the young lady looked quite shocked when I answered to it. 
I'm sure it was why I had so many questions from her. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Helping out organising shelves today at Torrid was fun whist talking with the girls.

Next time they go ‘clubbing’ I guess I’m invited along as well 🤗 (I don’t really drink much but I’ll go).
I ordered a new blouse and picked up a winter cap.
I knew the conversation would come up sooner or later, and the boss lady casually brought it up in conversation. She asked, “what restroom do you use?”
I explained that I have 'extra parts' and was born this way. I’m kind of ‘in between’. I don’t really fit in the boy’s room anymore with DDD’s nor can I used a urinal (intersex).

I stopped using chest binders, baggy shirts and bib overalls, so sneaking in undetected won't work either.
I use the all-gender restroom if available.

Offline Evolver

I use the all-gender restroom if available.
Think about it this way - gendered restrooms only exist in public. Everyone has an all-gender restroom or two at home!

Offline Justagirl💃

I get 'ma'am' 99% of the time by strangers, but I still feel safer in the all-gender restroom. The men's room won't work at all for me since I stopped chest binding and grew my hair out. Also my clothes are all female as well.

The day-centre I attend also requires the use of their all-gender restrooms for me. They don't 'believe' in gender fluidity because they are a religious organization, but we have found a compromise in neutral ground. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Being diagnosed with diabetes about 2 months ago and getting on medication to lower blood sugar I am feeling better.  I am still tired most of the day but other health issues seem to be getting better.   My testosterone has tanked to an all time low but side effects prevent me from taking testosterone injections.  I guess I will have to get used to low energy.  My doctor has not tested my estrogen numbers so I don't know what the future holds for that.  I guess I have vented enough and need to get back to work.  Stay warm everyone.

Offline taxmapper

I have had the week from hell. 

Many things that I cannot talk about at this time. 

But to keep it simple...

I was...

delayed. 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I have had the week from hell.

Many things that I cannot talk about at this time.

But to keep it simple...

I was...

delayed.

Sorry to hear about your week. Just this, we care about you.

Offline Justagirl💃

I graduated up to having my own Torrid measuring tape! 💞

Assistant manager handed me one today and said it's mine to hold. 🤗
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 04:03:11 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I graduated up to having my own Torrid measuring tape! 💞

Assistant manager handed me one today and said it's mine to hold. 🤗
Congratulations

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
What a long crazy week, I can't wait to start the weekend. OK, I am done complaining, back to work. 

Offline Evolver

Sometimes, the forum goes a bit quiet. That ain't the case lately!

On the days that I do log on, it's usually during the evening my time, just like I did about 24 hours ago. Next morning I usually lurk and read through the 'Most recent posts' to see what has been written either in response, or as part of other discussions going on at the time. This morning, I saw that 50+ posts had been made in the 12 hours or so between logging off and lurking this morning! That's gotta be a record!

Gee, we're a chatty lot, aren't we? 🤪

Offline Justagirl💃

Busy morning, slept in. The CNA knocked me up this morning and I didn't have anything ready yet. I'm a bit of a slacker today. Quick breakfast was corn tortillas with hummus and roasted fish, quite scrummy. 

I just finished putting myself together and she has left. She did help me pack my lunch for today. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Ha that was my lunch yesterday.  Very good

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024