Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45506 times)

Offline taxmapper

Which reminds me that I need to get the Janomie out of storage and get it cleaned up and tuned. 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!

Ok, now that everyone is awake, where is the coffee? I know I slept in a bit, but a carbon-based life form needs her coffee. Out to cut grass and vacuum the pool! The water is getting very clear and soon it will be swimsuit time. Last year I bought myself a cute one-piece with a high side exposing more hip. I'm not sure if I love it but I do like it.

No one except the wife sees me in it so who cares? I like it! It makes me feel "put together"  for lounging by our pool.

Justagirl, I have a drawer full of bras that are too small. I keep them because I have days I can wear them and then a few days later I can't. The wife says it is because of water retention.

Have a great one folks, go do something kind today!

Charli :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:15:58 AM by Charli 💕 »

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!

Ok, now that everyone is awake, where is the coffee? I know I slept in a bit, but a carbon-based life form needs her coffee. Out to cut grass and vacuum the pool! The water is getting very clear and soon it will be swimsuit time. Last year I bought myself a cute one-piece with a high side exposing more hip. I'm not sure if I love it but I do like it.

No one except the wife sees me in it so who cares? I like it! It makes me feel "put together"  for lounging by our pool.

Justagirl, I have a drawer full of bras that are too small. I keep them because I have days I can wear them and then a few days later I can't. The wife says it is because of water retention.

Sandy:)
Yeah, I wait a week or so before I started sewing on them. I did verify that my weight went down. 
Hopefully it keeps going down. 😉
I'll gladly buy new bras if it means I'm losing weight. 🙆‍♀️

Have a great day girl 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!

Sandy:)
That very point is what causes me to have swings of nearly 1 inch in bust measurements. 
its like a 4 steps forward, 2 steps back, one forward, 2 back then back to 4 steps. 

I am tickling 51 inches now with occasional drops down to 49-1/2.  

Go figure. 

( i just wish they would explode to 72 inches and be done!... ) 

lol. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
That’s my story too and I am sticking to it

No kidding about now, I am slowly losing weight but I frequently measure + or - 1 inch weekly 

Last week I was 48 1/2 inches and today I am 50 1/2 … a week ago I was 225-6 and right now I am 223-4
Go figure… can only guess that it is retained metabolic water from wt loss and fat metabolism
If this is so then there should be a diuresis in a few days and a small amount of shrinkage upstairs 
But maybe not as I think there is some growth starting to take hold as areolar area is getting tender 
Regards, Bob

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning 💖

Heading in for a Transthoracic Echocardiogram today. I have never had one of those, but the doctor ordered it after my mild heart attack followed by pulmonary edema last week. 
Hopefully everything will check out fine and they will just tell me to lose weight..🤞

Y'all have anything special planned today?

Justagirl💖

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Strong coffee is needed today. We are going shopping once the boss gets up ;D I have been up for a while trying to wrap my mind around life.

Even after all these years, I struggle with wanting more. I see pretty clothing and I was to wear it! Men's clothing is so rough and colorless! I do what I can but for an old carbon-based life form, it can be a struggle.

Anyway, today is another day to be the unique person I am and I really never wanted to be normal anyway, normal is so boring!

Charli ❤
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:16:30 AM by Charli 💕 »

Online Justagirl💃

Men's clothing is so rough and colorless!
Oh yes, I do much better like my women's tanks and T's. 

They are cut to fit our curves so they accent your chest and don't ride up your hips, they are thinner material for the summer heat, and much better colors and styles to choose from. 💖💃💖

Offline taxmapper

Strong coffee is needed today. We are going shopping once the boss gets up ;D I have been up for a while trying to wrap my mind around life.

Even after all these years, I struggle with wanting more. I see pretty clothing and I was to wear it! Men's clothing is so rough and colorless! I do what I can but for an old carbon-based life form, it can be a struggle.

Anyway, today is another day to be the unique person I am and I really never wanted to be normal anyway, normal is so boring!

Sandy8)
True that. 

Were blocked out of our main program until next Monday, so I am rebuilding a lot of parcels in the map. 

And fighting with stupid people on the internet. 

(at least is mildly entertaining.) 

Online Justagirl💃

And fighting with stupid people on the internet.
Oh, don't you just love that 🙄

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
"Fighting with stupid people on the internet" is really just like using a vacuum for an echo chamber (sound doesn't travel in a vacuum - so ... no echo).
It's really more like keeping an electronic journal.

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning 💞

Supposed to be a hot one again, so I'll keep my attire as minimal as would be legal. I do hope I am able to visit with my doctor over my recent test results. They look worrisome to me, but I'm not a doctor. Dr. "Google" gave rather mixed results, so I'll wait for the medical professionals to review them. 

The direction that the forum twisted yesterday was quite different, but refreshing. It's good to see that all aspects of the estrogen's influence on a body are being explored and discussed. Things don't go away by avoiding them and it's best to speak about them openly in free dialogue. I understand that some might not want to hear it, but others are struggling to understand and need to bring it up. It's not meant to offend. 

I myself have struggled with many issues that the majority of y'all will never encounter, and this forum has been pivotal in my understanding of these hurdles. The open forum and PM are essentially for that purpose judging from the name "acceptance". 

In case y'all haven't figured it out, I am "Birdie". Most of you already have. 
I left because a small handful of individuals did not like me being here, and it was quite distressing for me. I returned under the new name as "justagirl" because it is who I represent now. I am living as a female 100% of the time and not longer present in "boy mode". 
It is not the path that the majority here will seek, and I have no intention of influencing anyone down that path in the least. 
It is however one possible outcome as we all travel the estrogen highway, and muffling those that speak about it only further hurts those that have similar feelings and experiences. This is the acceptance side of the forum, and there are many levels of acceptance. 
I have no intention of leaving again, and if harassed I will just calmly ignore what doesn't matter to me. 

Y'all have a good morning and a great day! 💞

Justagirl (formally Birdie)

Offline Evolver

G'day guys and girls ;),

I've been time poor lately but I do have some time from now and want to respond to a post that someone wrote in the past week or so about dysphoria that I read while lurking....but I can't bloody find it now. :(

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Online Justagirl💃

G'day guys and girls ;),

I've been time poor lately but I do have some time from now and want to respond to a post that someone wrote in the past week or so about dysphoria that I read while lurking....but I can't bloody find it now. :(

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=37084.msg232221#msg232221

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Good morning beautiful people!  How's the coffee this lovely day? I need strong truck driver coffee this morning.  Someone said something about weird dreams,  well I have them all the time. A recurring dream my whole live plays like a movie and I am a beautiful woman!
I can wake up to use the bathroom and get right back into my dream. This is why when I retired I spent so much time napping.

But no more sleep this morning I have to clear out Amazon boxes to make room for my latest order, more Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, and a pair of flats to match. Then going to get my nails done.

Make today your day!
Charli ❤

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024