Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67424 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
 You girls can't have ALL the fun!  :-*
They say, "blonds have more fun!"
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
We had to go to town today before picking up our granddaughter from school and I didn't change from my plain old bar and left this bra on. It is a slight push-up bra that is the most comfortable bra I have for sitting or driving. I hardly ever wear it because it gives me so much cleavage! But I like my cleavage. No one even acted like they noticed, not even my daughter after a close hug. This is with my shirt and without a shirt getting ready to do dishes.

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I thought I would post another picture with just my regular wired bra 40C. I'm not trying to look bigger but that push-up bras so damn comfortable. But then so is this new 40C I got. I love my underwire bras my wife says they give me too much projection but then when I bought the last two bras she said you know it's not that bad and it gives you a lot more comfort for removing underarm boob and pushing it forward so she approves. That's a good thing because I was going to wear them anyway.

Offline Justagirl💃

You look absolutely smashing dear💞

So nice that your wife approves, those bras provide you with very nice shape and form. You should be proud!

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
You look absolutely smashing dear💞

So nice that your wife approves, those bras provide you with very nice shape and form. You should be proud!
Thank you sweetie,  I am proud of my breast! I look down at them as I work in my shop or in the yard and they make me feel whole, complete. Now if I could just win the lottery so I can afford electrolysis are rid myself of all the hair that hides in areas I can't reach to shave anymore 🤣.

Charli💕

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Hello Charli,

Which style and brands do you use?
I recently returned some that were too big in the cups. I measure at a D but it was too big but band was fine. Torrid 360s. I too have a lot of side boob and am looking to get into some type that helps that problem as the HD sports bra is not as useful due to growing a bit lately

The 360 s smallest cup size is D

Your pics seem to show your problem is solved
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Hello Charli,

Which style and brands do you use?
I recently returned some that were too big in the cups. I measure at a D but it was too big but band was fine. Torrid 360s. I too have a lot of side boob and am looking to get into some type that helps that problem as the HD sports bra is not as useful due to growing a bit lately

The 360 s smallest cup size is D

Your pics seem to show your problem is solved
Out of curiosity I searched Torrid online for C cups. Several styles were available. 
It's a size that sells out rather quickly, and your have to look at several of them until you find one available in a C. 
Also returning to search every few days is what I do since my size DD is also one that sells out quickly. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I'm in Alaska for three weeks, at our coastal fishing lodge, fishing for Coho Salmon and Halibut.  We have a big storm coming through today, with another behind it.  So, I and the guests are housebound for several days.  I'm catching up on things. 

With the multiple layers of clothing, it has been no problem wearing my bras.  I wear sports bras during the day, while fishing and a wireless bra after showering when the group gets home.

The reason I wear sports bras while fishing is that casting and bringing in fish, with a regular bra, can cause the straps to fall off my shoulders.  it's awkward to land a fish with your arms constrained.  Yes, it has happened.  Went into the woods and that bra was off.  Put it into my fishing bag.  It never recovered from the smell.  Small price for a great lesson.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think things are getting out of hand!  Yesterday I wore three different brassieres... different colors of my favorite Lilyette minimizer.  As I've said before, wearing a brassiere is not simply a way of providing comfort for my breasts.  Yes, the brassiere does fit well and my breasts are very well treated by the silky cups of the garment... but it is difficult for me to ignore the reality of the situation.  My bosom fills the front of whatever top I wear and I become rather smitten.

I've stepped away from the site from time to time simply to get my head straight.  I know that my relationship to this experience is complicated by early trauma and there really seems nothing I can do about that.  I'm certainly not interested in transitioning nor do I want to explore crossdressing... something I played at decades ago.  Yes, it is important to find acceptance with the fact of breasts and the other changes happening in my body, but becoming fixated on breasts and brassieres doesn't seem like the best way to spend my time or money.  I don't need another brassiere, as much as I enjoy shopping for them.  That seems to be part of the problem... not a solution.  Forgive my rambling on this subject.  I'm sitting here wearing a brassiere, very aware of how voluptuous my breasts are and wondering whether it is time to take it off and go for a hike... :o 

Offline Justagirl💃

I think things are getting out of hand!  Yesterday I wore three different brassieres... different colors of my favorite Lilyette minimizer.  As I've said before, wearing a brassiere is not simply a way of providing comfort for my breasts.  Yes, the brassiere does fit well and my breasts are very well treated by the silky cups of the garment... but it is difficult for me to ignore the reality of the situation.  My bosom fills the front of whatever top I wear and I become rather smitten.

I've stepped away from the site from time to time simply to get my head straight.  I know that my relationship to this experience is complicated by early trauma and there really seems nothing I can do about that.  I'm certainly not interested in transitioning nor do I want to explore crossdressing... something I played at decades ago.  Yes, it is important to find acceptance with the fact of breasts and the other changes happening in my body, but becoming fixated on breasts and brassieres doesn't seem like the best way to spend my time or money.  I don't need another brassiere, as much as I enjoy shopping for them.  That seems to be part of the problem... not a solution.  Forgive my rambling on this subject.  I'm sitting here wearing a brassiere, very aware of how voluptuous my breasts are and wondering whether it is time to take it off and go for a hike... :o
Hun, bra shopping and having fun trying on different styles and colours is something that I do as well. 
I'm a regular customer at our local Torrid outlet, and the girls all know me by name. They even joke and say I should work there. 🤭
Whatever floats your boat hun, it's just you taking care of you. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Maybe a bit of "pink" today?🤔

Weather is cooling down and this outfit might be a nice change. ☺️

The outer blouse can be removed as the day warms up a bit later. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Hey Birdie,

If Im not mistaken, is that a Torrid Foxy Cami? I have a few of them myself. I started wearing them when Torrid had a special promotion 4-5 years ago for their  360 Smooth and Sexy bras that were a new line of bras at the time.

I was still pretending to be a man and my wife and I were in Torrid shopping for some slacks and blouses for me for work. A friend of mine was working there and she told me about the bra promotion. I ended up buying two bras with two free Foxy Camis, two new blouses and slacks and panties were buy one get one free. It was quite memorable because my wife waited outside the dressing room with the husbands who were waiting for their wives who were shopping. Not only  the SAs, but also, the ladies who were trying on clothes were amazing and thought nothing of me trying on clothing with them. 

Torrid is wonderful. 

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

Yes, it's a Foxy Cami from Torrid. I have two of them in my collection. 💞

I picked them up on clearance!

The outer blouse is a "Woman Within" brand in pink and white plaid and 3/4 sleeves.

Matched with black 3.5" "boyfriend" short-shorts.

Sounds like a wonderful experience you had "and have" shopping at Torrid.
I go in and browse every weekend, the girls know me by name (Birdie). 🤗

💞Birdie💞

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 09:40:57 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

My dance continues... two brassieres yesterday... all day and two so far this morning.  In fact I pulled out the first Lilyette minimizer I boight.  It is a bit tired from all the work its done shaping my breasts and displaying them so beautifully.  I thought it might be a good idea to shorten the shoulder straps and tighten the band a bit.  I tried it on and I believe it has more life to offer...  It also deserves fresh laundering which will happen later today.

Offline Justagirl💃

You look smashing in it dear!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024