Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67440 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Hi, Sophie♥️ ♥️ ♥️ !!! Happy to see you back under your real name, Girl!!

My preference is Elomi Charley Lace Plunge bras, so I snap them up when Amazon has them on sale (like today)! Today I'm wearing a Honeysuckle color bra and feeling very brightly colored under my women's short sleeve polo shirt and dress pants.

(Note: my wife has accepted the fact that men's clothing measurements won't fit me AT ALL. But still, she was shocked when I paired a black size 12 Calvin Klein One-Button Blazer with a pair of black size 8 Petite Calvin Klein Women's Modern Fit Trousers. Finished the outfit off with a pair of women's tasseled loafers. The shocking thing is that the outfit fit me perfectly.)

💕Joni💕
You look very nice Joni. That top works very well for you. And if you have a curvy shape, so what? You are not the only one in this world. I am glad you have come to terms with yourself and celebrate yourself. I am sure it makes you a much happier person. It has in my case.
Thank you, Johndoe1! Honestly, I accepted my shape a lot sooner than my wife did! It's now obvious to her that men's clothing sizing does not fit me AT ALL! Being 5' 5", I'm shorter than men's Short sizes, but am at the Petite/Missy women's size borderline.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Joni, 
You have a figure many of us would dream of having. I haven't seen mine since my 20's, and although curvy, I'm rather thick. 
Congratulations on the weight loss! I also have lost about the same amount but started from a higher amount. I have merely drawn a bucket of water from the ocean, so to speak.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Joni,
You have a figure many of us would dream of having. I haven't seen mine since my 20's, and although curvy, I'm rather thick.
Congratulations on the weight loss! I also have lost about the same amount but started from a higher amount. I have merely drawn a bucket of water from the ocean, so to speak.
Justagirl,
You're very kind to compliment me like that. I was always envious of women who can make clothes look good. The only thing we can do is work with what we have!

Offline Justagirl💃

It's cowboy/cowgirl dress up day at the day-center. 
My cowgirl hat didn't arrive in time, but I do have a fedora style straw hat I can wear. 

Striped blouse, denim jacket, bandanna around my neck. 
Denim short-shorts as well 😈

About the best I can do from my wardrobe. 🙆‍♀️

perky

I wore this bra all day yesterday. This was my first time out and about in public wearing a bra. I had just a T shirt over it so I think by boobs probably looked quite noticeable and maybe the bra straps were visible, who knows? I don't think anyone took any noticed though and didn't really care anyway. It felt great.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 06:48:16 PM by perky »

Offline Justagirl💃

I wore this bra all day yesterday. This was my first time out and about in public wearing a bra. I had just a T shirt over it so I think by boobs probably looked quite noticeable and maybe bra strap where visible, who knows? I don't think anyone took any noticed though and didn't really care anyway. It felt great.
Very pretty bra! Very well filled out and fit. 😉

Yes, people are too busy with their own lives to really care what others are wearing. 

If someone does notice it won't be much more than an acknowledgement, and you have a greater chance of getting a "knowing smirk" from a woman rather than a man (women do look too size up the competition). 🤭

You look great!

Offline Busty

Gotboobs,

Your wife is so right.  Once you reach a certain size, there is no hiding that you have womanly breasts.  So, it is best to wear a bra like women do.  Feels so much better without all that movement on your chest and is a much more put together look, too, with everything nicely supported, shaped and lifted.

Online blad

I wore this bra all day yesterday. This was my first time out and about in public wearing a bra. I had just a T shirt over it so I think by boobs probably looked quite noticeable and maybe bra strap where visible, who knows? I don't think anyone took any noticed though and didn't really care anyway. It felt great.
Way to go to take that step with wearing your bra in public. The world did not end and it sounds like you enjoyed the support and comfort a bra gave you during your day out. When you find out how good it can feel to wear a bra full time it is very hard to give that up and go braless. After a short time you even forget you have a bra on when you are in public and are not at all self conscious. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Justagirl💃

Today I'll be wearing a blue/gray plaid blouse over a Torrid 360 series bra. I have on dark blue Capris and I'll wear black stockings. Finished off with lip gloss (can't leave home without the lippy). 

Fairly conservatively dressed and a bit "tomboyish", but my assets are clearly visible as always. 

Let the natural curl in my hair stand out a bit and styled it.

What are you wearing???

Offline 42CSurprise!

You have style Birdie.  I appreciate your phrase about us being on the estrogen highway and would observe that you COULD be ticketed for SPEEDING... ::)

All good.  I imagine you're happy that your journey has included fatherhood, but in reality you belonged on this highway much earlier than the rest of us and not because of estrogen in your system.  For you this feels much more like coming home.  It is probably true that self-acceptance is for ALL of us a coming home to who we truly are.  Most of us have worked so hard to satisfy the expectations of others in our lives that we seldom live authentically.  Perhaps accepting our breasts is a catalyst for accepting everything about ourselves.  Now isn't that a delicious thought!

Right now...

Offline 42CSurprise!

I felt inspired to share one more...

Offline Justagirl💃

Very nice 42C!

You make the bras look lovely 💞

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I felt inspired to share one more...
Such natural, feminine beauty 😍. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Amazing how that happened, but I'm not complaining.  NOW I can shop for brassieres that enhance what nature has given me.  You girls can't have ALL the fun!  :-*

Offline Justagirl💃

Amazing how that happened, but I'm not complaining.  NOW I can shop for brassieres that enhance what nature has given me.  You girls can't have ALL the fun!  :-*
Throw in a cute top to go over them as well. 🤔

Maybe a spaghetti string or something. Trust me, you will be glad you did. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024