Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 55266 times)

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
Favorite morning view. 😁
Definitely have learned to love my boobs.
Great morning view!
We need a like button. 😁 TY!

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Here's my Relaxed look for the weekend.
Very nice look.  I imagine the less relaxed look in an underwire brassiere would be impressive as well.  Welcome to the club none of us hoped to join, but are glad we found along the way.  It is much easier to find self-acceptance when we're with other men who have learned to appreciate the bounty nature has bestowed upon us.
I tried the underwire as you suggested and it was night and day. 
I never knew I had boobs and that to resembling a feminine breast. It gave my breast good shape, lift and presentable. 
I would not venture with it outside though, but this gave me a different perspective on my body. 
Just for fun I wore my layering shirt on top of it. Posting the photos.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Very nice look.  I imagine the less relaxed look in an underwire brassiere would be impressive as well.  Welcome to the club none of us hoped to join, but are glad we found along the way.  It is much easier to find self-acceptance when we're with other men who have learned to appreciate the bounty nature has bestowed upon us.
I never knew I had boobs and that to resembling a feminine breast. It gave my breast good shape, lift and presentable.
I would not venture with it outside though, but this gave me a different perspective on my body.
You look awesome in that bra! It's like it was made for you!

I understand why you might be hesitant on venturing outside in it, but be assured that the world won't stop and for the most part people are too busy with their own lives to notice. Those that might will most likely say nothing unless it's a constructive comment from one of the ladies. 

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
You look amazing in that bra. The projection and shape is incredible in regard to proof in pudding for needing a bra and I wouldn’t be too worried about venturing outside in it the shirt you have on looks fairly see through. A thicker cotton I feel would hide it well. The concern would be side angles where the projection like that when shirtless may show through in an apparent fashion. But you look great and hope ya feel great 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Things are heating up in the nicest way.  We have a new playmate who definitely is SOMEONE...

This morning I revisited a lace brassiere I haven't worn in some time.  We're having warm weather and I thought this might cool things off but I'm afraid its working the other way...

The second is another attempt at a "selfie" but as you know it isn't my face that I'm after...

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
One of 34b Warner t shirt bras. Kudos to everyone sharing. 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Thanks for the compliments!
I just wanted to try what 42c had suggested about underwire and it was a nice feeling, like a cloth to accentuate and hug a part of my boob which was ignored all these time. I even went overboard to do swoop and scoop which gave me a tiny cleavage (hehehe) for my wide set of boobs. I even felt sexy for a minute when I was wearing it. 

Since we live in a social construct, it is difficult for friends and family to see this part and accept. That is the reason venturing out was 
Not possible for me. It's like a balance between live alone and live with society. 

@Dudewithboobs: I did not realize the shirt was transparent. It was kind of compression/breathable fabric. I wouldn't have ventured out in that fabric though, ever. 
I agree with the cotton fabrics though but this is giving me projection which is making the regular shirt to become tent in the front, since there is no place to accommodate the boob in a bra. 
Yeah it felt nice to wear it. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm already on the bus, but a shot down my blouse shows my black lace plunge bra:

Second image is the Torrid ad showing the bra on a model. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 04:57:08 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Since we live in a social construct, it is difficult for friends and family to see this part and accept. That is the reason venturing out was
Not possible for me. It's like a balance between live alone and live with society.
You say it well.  I've no intention to flaunt my endowment though I imagine folks paying attention will note the fullness of my chest.  But it is such a joy to be having conversations on this website in which we can share what gives us pleasure... a nice brassiere showing off our bounteous breasts.  Would I have been happy growing up with a flat chest? Absolutely.  But that was not what Mother Nature had in store with me and as the old advertisement about margarine said... "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature."  So I embrace acceptance and play with my virtual friends...

Offline Johndoe1

What an amazing chest! You look very good! Be proud. There's nothing to be ashamed of. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
Such awesome pics! 😁👍
I’ve lost some weight and thank god I haven’t lost much, if any from my boobs. Just on the last hooks now.

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
@42c: Yeah. I agree with you, it is nice to share it with this group which otherwise can’t be told outside anywhere. And the group is also supportive and encouraging. I never felt I can/will share any of these outside of this group. 
As soon as I wore this underwire lift bra, my mind was only thinking about my breast and nothing else. I felt like a different person which I did not feel when I wore sports bras. I wanted to wear nice clothes that accentuate this bra and feels nice when I wore it. 
@johndoe1: thanks for the compliments. It’s nice to hear that. Even the wide set boobs of mine can be made presentable thanks to modern clothing.  it’s not ashamed, I just wanted to not have moobs from childhood. I even allowed myself to become fat so people think its fat and not man boobs. But wearing bra is the need for the hour, as support is needed if physical activity is done. But I can’t wear this everyday as it just shapes my boobs more feminine. 
When I wore this brassiere it was like I felt special and wanted to try pretty things to wear which I never felt earlier (lol). 
@Traveler: Thank you !!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Loving this thread... great photos and wonderfully supportive comments.  THIS is what we've needed along the way.  No more judgment, no more rolled eyes... just men with breasts who appreciate what a well-fitting brassiere can do for them.  If we have partners willing to share the journey, wonderful... but even without them we can do fine.  Having breasts may have been a source of embarrassment but with a bit of self-acceptance we can simply enjoy them.  Well done everyone!

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Here's what I'm wearing for morning fitness routine today. It's nice to have the girls contained during walk or run on treadmill, rather than free movement. It's like whole body moves in unison. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Here's what I'm wearing for morning fitness routine today. It's nice to have the girls contained during walk or run on treadmill, rather than free movement. It's like whole body moves in unison.
Those are real boobs my friend and just about any way you contain them works... while creating a very pleasing presentation.  Thanks for the smaller photos.  I actually can look at the whole image at one time.

Could you provide a link to where you bought that lovely halter top... that is a name that popped in my mind from another era.  I had a very sexy neighbor when I was young who word a brief halter top and short shorts while she mowed the lawn.  I was fixated on her body, especially her breasts flowing over the edge of the halter top.  Memories... memories...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024