Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 55269 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It’s a shame we as men can’t wear something like this more openly without the concern of others and such. It’s a great look 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Decided to go braless today. I’ve had subtle pains lately and figured it was lack of exercise due to an elbow injury but I feel things have definitely grown some as my shirts  definitely feel tighter 

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
TY Dude! Yeah, the things we do to not upset the general population. Ah well, thankfully we have this safe space. You do look more developed, you definitely need to support your girls. 👍😁

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Thanks. Yeah I noticed yesterday the two shirts I ended up wearing had the stretched lines across the chest that don’t recall being there a few weeks ago where my shirts still sat fairly flush without detail to my shirts other than a little projection. Seeing the side view particular where the tissue seems to have grown more showing more shape had me wondering if that’s new I wish I kept more attention to those little things. 

Offline Johndoe1

It’s a shame we as men can’t wear something like this more openly without the concern of others and such. It’s a great look
Went bra shopping last week at my local shop and my fitter and I got in a conversation about that. She completely understood our frustration with having to keep our chests modest at best and hidden at worst, particularly in summer. She didn't think many women would have a problem with gynecomastic men being a little more daring in our top selection if done with respect and taste. But as she noted, it wasn't the women we needed to worry about, it was the men and their narrow mindedness on the subject. Something she was familiar with when women would drag their SO with them when shopping. (She wished they would stay home) She told me I would be welcomed no matter how I was dressed as long as I wasn't naked! 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That’s amazing John im glad you got a place you go that is so welcoming and honest. I honestly don’t care about men or women’s opinions. But my wife’s and such. My inner circle is what makes the diff for me. If a dude noticed I’d make a joke or have fun with it or take the time to educate. If a woman did, I’d do the same I think. I’d like to think women are more empathetic about it given they know the burden breasts can have if unsupported especially if the guy is obviously not trying to make a thrill of it but just doing what women do and that’s dress appropriately while supporting appropriately. 

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
John it’s  nice to hear of your experience with the fitters. I do get a lot of women would be sympathetic to our situation and a lot of men would be horrified. 😂
Okay, extremely uncomfortable.
And yes Dude, I agree it’s our wives and circle of friends and coworkers that have the most sway over our clothing choices.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 03:08:39 PM by Traveler »

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Warner cloud 9 bra 34B the cups are getting tighter it seems and I feel I will be taking a look at c cups soon if so. Haven’t measured myself and my diet slipped last week and curious if it’s weight or tissue. Love the bra and comfort of it and most of bras are Warner. It hides great under my clothes and other then the arc in the seams on the front it’s not really noticeable unless adding stress to the shirt like bending over and such.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 11:55:15 AM by Dudewithboobs »

Offline Johndoe1

Good looking bra and good looking chest!

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Looks like a supportive and comfortable fit. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
I am wearing my faithful Triumph Doreen today. Great support considering it has no underwire and wonderfully stretchy frame. Offers all day comfort.  

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Thanks John! I bought a joyspun bra today as well and eager to wear it and break it in. Really loving how my breasts feel in Warner bras and joyspun felt very similar when trying on. 

Offline WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
I've just been rocking out in my triangle bralette from PSD today. I love these bralettes. I have 3 of them

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
CNA just left and we had a nice conversation. She stated that she had told another CNA, "I wish I had Bird's bra collection".

She said my bra collection is the envy of all the girls. ☺️

Today is Torrid shorts and blouse over a nice white lace bra. I'll also wear sheer stockings. Going to the eye doctor I chose to pull my hair back in a ponytail today.

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I've just been rocking out in my triangle bralette from PSD today. I love these bralettes. I have 3 of them
Very cute bra, and a good fit a well. 😘

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024