Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 55256 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I am wearing my faithful Triumph Doreen today. Great support considering it has no underwire and wonderfully stretchy frame. Offers all day comfort. 
Very nice! 😘
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Warner cloud 9 bra 34B the cups are getting tighter it seems and I feel I will be taking a look at c cups soon if so. Haven’t measured myself and my diet slipped last week and curious if it’s weight or tissue. Love the bra and comfort of it and most of bras are Warner. It hides great under my clothes and other then the arc in the seams on the front it’s not really noticeable unless adding stress to the shirt like bending over and such.
Nice rack! ☺️

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Thanks lol never thought I’d be proud of having a rack lol those psd bras I’ve been seeing becoming popular are they comfortable 

Offline blad

Warner cloud 9 bra 
I recognize that bra! Wait, it's the bra I am wearing right now with many more stuffed into my bra drawer.

For traveling though I prefer the unlined bras I also have as they hold less moisture with the heat and activities travel can bring. Unlined bras dry out faster which is helpful when traveling when you may not be able to change as often. They are also less bulky to pack. 

I guess in the end it is nice to have a selection for different uses. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Bras are nothing but a tool for the right job. Sometimes you need a different one for the same job to get the best result done right. 

I do love the unlined bras of theirs. They do dry well and quick and when I change back in to it after the gym any sweat remaining isn't an issue. They dry very fast when hung to do so after laundry days and just overall very comfortable. And absolutely love how my breasts look and feel in them. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
My new Joyspun under wire I’m reminded how much more under wire projects and stands out in comparison to unlined or wireless bra when wearing a shirt with this that I’d wear most days but I do love the feel fit and comfort of it and am excited to add it to my rotation 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Looks great on you and the polo shirt fits well.What brand is it? I could do withsomething similar. Impressed that the bra has adjusters on the front so you can easily fine tune the strap lengths for a perfect fit. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
The support is great not sure if others see what I see with it on a dark shirt there but may try to wear it to work and see if it seems anyone sees it as much as me. 

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
Very nice Dude! Fits and looks great. I tell ya, I’m totally surprised at what I get away with. Id’ say wear it to work, but with a slightly heavier cloth polo. Just to hide the hardware better, or a patterned button down. Good luck!

Offline WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
I've just been rocking out in my triangle bralette from PSD today. I love these bralettes. I have 3 of them
Very cute bra, and a good fit a well. 😘
Thanks 😊 

Offline WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
I have two of those PSD bras...love them for running around town doing errands.
Not much support. But a nice light bra.
The fit that I git actually has a decent bit of support. It's like a sports bra without the compression on me. I wear a 40c underwire, the psd is an xl size. Gives maybe 50% the lift an underwire gives. Perfect for around the house or running errands and helps a tad with shaping as well

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Slept in lounge bra last night. It was comfortable. Wish I could hide a sports bra under work clothes today.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
What do you do for work may I ask? A sports bra is fairly well hidden especially if it’s a racerback. A sleep bra if your job isn’t laborious should hide well as well. Certainly any bra has its identifiers but hopefully still disguisable. Your breasts look like they have continued to fill out 

Online taxmapper

I had ordered several linin cotton shirts from Amazon. 

I have on one of my black sports bras.   What several of my "girlfriends"  (feel wierd saying that in a non sexual way) is that I have been popping out lately. 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Justagirl💃

I had ordered several linin cotton shirts from Amazon.

I have on one of my black sports bras.  What several of my "girlfriends"  (feel wierd saying that in a non sexual way) is that I have been popping out lately.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, I think they are right. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024