Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 56905 times)

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Might even be an understatement!
Might be time for tops with darts if you get my point.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Agreed. If your breasts are filling that bra your bra is definitely pushing the lines of the shirt lol especially with the buttons spreading like that indicating something is up there lol. 

Offline taxmapper

Agreed. If your breasts are filling that bra your bra is definitely pushing the lines of the shirt lol especially with the buttons spreading like that indicating something is up there lol.
When I first started growing in 2019 the tip of my nipple barely touched the inside of the bra. 

Now, I can feel them through the padding and they fill up the cups nicely.  When pushing down on the padding there is only a tiny amount of deflection at this point on the sides.  Especially on the right side. 

I actually want to have them grow where I am filling larger bras... 

I'm weird. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Not weird at all, I’d imagine most of us particularly of smaller busts have imagined and fantasized of having a larger bust. Of course those with a larger bust may say it sounds nice but ehhhh lol. 
I believe when you accept and truly accept and embrace and enjoy your assets and all they come with. The brain may sway in the directions of I must I must I must increase my bust lol especially when a bra fits but has just a little space left. Almost feels like a challenge to fill them. 
When I became a b cup I had just a little room left in my b cup bras. Filled enough to wear and justify but still a little room. Months went by and as weight stayed the same or lessened, I noticed my bras were almost too tight. When I noticed I was spilling out of a couple I feel most men would be freaking out but the level of acceptance I have for my breasts I felt so dang excited. And then when measuring seeing if grown half an inch it was like heck yeah high five to this guy lol. 
There are things out there to naturally grow your breasts but that may be something that needs to be weighed out throughly before trying out 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
When I first started growing in 2019 the tip of my nipple barely touched the inside of the bra.

Now, I can feel them through the padding and they fill up the cups nicely.  When pushing down on the padding there is only a tiny amount of deflection at this point on the sides.  Especially on the right side.

I actually want to have them grow where I am filling larger bras...

I'm weird.

I wouldn't say weird just one that has accepted and now enjoys them.  I have to say its more fun selecting a bra and wearing it when there is more to fill.  Then there's the sensations we all enjoy about the breast tissue itself.  Speaking for myself I find it nicer shaping my breast as they are larger now.   I also like shaping using different style bras.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi Dude,
Responding to a few posts back.
I work in manufacturing. The shapewear tanks I’ve worn to work have wide straps and look like a tank. The sports bra has a distinct back and I can’t guarantee it won’t show. The tanks have been uncomfortable in this extreme heat. Maybe I’ll wear them more this fall. Yes, definitely fuller. Wearing 36C now. The wireless in the photo is my favorite.
-Ben

Offline Busty

Ben, you’ve gotten so big.  Too big to go braless anymore.  That bra looks great on you. Fits perfectly 

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Thanks Busty. It’s my favorite bra and I love how it fits. Wireless but supportive. I’m surprised I’ve had so much growth to be honest.

Offline Busty

Thanks Busty. It’s my favorite bra and I love how it fits. Wireless but supportive. I’m surprised I’ve had so much growth to be honest.
Soon you will be a D cup! 

You mentioned wearing a shaping tank for work. I assume a woman’s?

Those typically give some light support and containment, as your breasts have grown to where you need that for comfort and appearance.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 09:04:48 AM by Busty »

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Nothing fancy today, just a tee and bike shorts.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Ben that’s honestly quite some growth a 36c is quite the bust. Has there been a bit of weight gain or other identifiable factors that may be contributing to the further development? I’m sorry you went through surgery to get rid of them awhile ago just to have them come back with a vengeance but I hope you are enjoying them and finding a quality peace with them. And hope the wife hasn’t had much dislike toward her husband having a very feminine sized bust now. 
At this rate Bustys right you’ll be a D cup by winter lol depending how that may feel, merry Christmas lol 

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi Dude,
I’m really happy with having boobs lately. I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed them. It feels more natural for me. I don’t know if I’ll get to a D size though. I haven’t had any significant weight changes. I’m glad I tried a bra and joined this site. It’s really changed my outlook. 
-Ben

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I’m wearing my mermaid bra from Torrid
20240815_012003.jpg title=20240815_012003.jpgImage Enlarger

And a Harper top from Torrid as well. 
20240815_012619_HDR.jpg title=20240815_012619_HDR.jpgImage Enlarger

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
After discussing bras on here I decided to get a new one while out of town today. It’s wireless and feels good.

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Saturday workout look. Sports bra to prevent chafing. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024