Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 55263 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I tried this one today from a brand called Lounge. It's actually a push up in a 34C and push ups  are not normally my style as they can be a bit fake.  I quite liked it as it has a smooth silhouette and it just felt really really nice. The fitter confessed that she was wearing the same style too.
Quite nice 😘
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Cooler weather gives me an opportunity to wear a turtleneck again.  I know you all want to see what brassieres look like but honestly, I'm wearing one style most of the time and you've all seen multiple photos of what my breasts look like in well-filled brassiere cups.  Yes, I'm wearing a black brassiere today... one that is just about perfect.  The material in the cups can be slightly different even with the same style brassiere.  The black brassiere has cups that are like silk to the touch even when I'm wearing a knit top over it.  And this particular turtleneck which goes back over a decade, is itself incredibly silky to the touch.  I find myself often wearing this combination.  In fact, I'm about to head out for a hike at a nearby watershed.  I'm very much appreciating how luscious my breasts are... though I'll be wearing a shirt over my bosom.  But I'll know they are there...

Offline gotgyne

That's not an actual photo, but a pic from July in France at a rest stop during our return trip home, drinking a phantastic coffee for the first time after several days. We've visited relatives and they prepared the coffee in the evening and microwaved it the next morning. Arghh! For this reason I preferred to drink my coffee cold during our stay.

You may notice the slight bulge at my chest area. No bra, thus my breasts sagging a little.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

That's not an actual photo, but a pic from July in France at a rest stop during our return trip home, drinking a phantastic coffee for the first time after several days. We've visited relatives and they prepared the coffee in the evening and microwaved it the next morning. Arghh! For this reason I preferred to drink my coffee cold during our stay.

You may notice the slight bulge at my chest area. No bra, thus my breasts sagging a little.
Sorry you were braless at the time, I am assuming you would rather be wearing one? I was in France for two months last fall, and wore my bra daily as usual. I found the coffee in general in France to be second rate to Italy while being far more expensive.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Sorry you were braless at the time, I am assuming you would rather be wearing one? I was in France for two months last fall, and wore my bra daily as usual. I found the coffee in general in France to be second rate to Italy while being far more expensive.
Blad, thank you for your comment.

Yes, I'd have preferred wearing a bra. The 900 kilometres (560 miles) trip by car to France without a bra put a lot of strain on my upper back, and yet more since I have shoulder and upper back problems anyway.

But there were two reasons I had to abstain from a bra, my wife who doesn't like it and even more my French cousin and his wife. For them a man is a man and a woman is a woman and there is absolutely nothing in between. They know me for a long time with my compression pantyhose with shorts, since that's a medical necessity after several deep vein thromboses but if they suddenly would notice that I wear a bra also, it would be too much for them.

Many of us know this problem and don't wear a bra among their family and relatives. But I know that it's not the ideal solution.

And the coffee. You're right, Italy is the world champion in coffee making. But such a bad coffee we got at my cousin's house is horrible. He'd have enough time to make coffee in the morning, since he is retired. But instead he makes coffee in the evening and heats it up in the microwave the next morning. This is awful. Nobody ever could make me drink this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024