Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 60718 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Wore one to a wedding tonight and hugged several people and not Al concern at all. Even with the shelf bra band felt if felt I just wasn’t a concern knowing how well it was hidden beneath. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Last few days my chest has been incredibly sore in the outer and inner lower areas. Where the tail and head of the tissue has been and feel contrary to believing my hormones have been back in a balance that I may be experiencing a growth spurt. My bra is definitely tighter in the cups  In joyspun bra today
Very nice dude! Don’t be in denial, you’ve out grown your B’s. Time to try a few C cups. 👍

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I don’t think I’m in denial I don’t think. My b cups still fit pretty well just certainly a lot fuller since this random growth spurt that seems to have come out of left field. They are still a bit sore but easing up a bit I will see if and how much they’ve grown when it stops and see if I need to try a c cup. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Tried raceback bras for the first time today. Was always skeptical how well they’d conceal. But decided to try some and go for a jog. It fit great and I feel doesn’t show nearly as much as a standard pull over does regarding seam lines. 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I cleared my Bra rack of about half of my bras. I went down 2" in band size awhile back, and those bras were just talking up space. 
I have 3 new bras in an F cup that fits much better (not spilling), so I'll slowly get rid of the rest of the older ones as well. 

Today I'll wear a strapless push-up 44 G with an extender to make it a 46 F. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024