Author Topic: Photo update  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Very nice! And a good fit!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

Looks good Ben. It's more and more obvious that bras are the way forward for you. Bras give you good support and appearance.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
The bra is certainly doing its job there. A side support bra might be beneficial for additional shaping if you haven't already tried one. 

Offline Busty

You definitely are a full C cup. I Believe C Is the size where you become too big to go braless. Seems like you are becoming comfortable with the idea of wearing a bra for the rest of your life

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
I’m starting to want daily support. I ordered some tanks with built in shelf bra for under work clothes. Maybe cool weather will be here soon. I looked at old pics from a couple years ago and can’t get over the difference. I’ve got several different types of bras - my preferences constantly change in which type I prefer. I think for public wear the tanks are the best option.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My choice in bras has evolved over time as well.

I'm currently wearing a strapless DDD push-up bra, but it feels very confining (I need a G cup). Photo attached

My favourites right now are the plunge push-up bras. They go with V neck tops well and are very comfy.

Update: my new measurement today at Torrid took me to an F cup and I'm wearing it home. (Updated photo attached too)

Birdie 💖
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 03:21:04 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Justagirl...Birdie,  I'm delighted you have found yourself.  Keep being you.  Keep owning it.  Keep showing others there isn't and never will be only two boxes to check!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024