Author Topic: Wearing a bra or not - A personal choice  (Read 6885 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Matching panties with bra is almost second nature at this point. My wife would get on me how I don’t match in socks and shirt or pants and talking how I have gotten sluggish with what I wear. And it’s just kind of flooded over to underwear matching as I work to make sure my pants shirt etc match as well. If I don’t have a color I need simply go on Amazon and order my size of a new Warner brand panties. Really have become a super fan of their products. 

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
For me it is just another piece of clothing that is great for modesty and comfort.  Why the concern about gender is a mystery to me

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
Definite no on panties as they're "generally" not wide enough to contain what's in the crotch. Now maybe the granny type will work but I wear men's low rise briefs that contain the family jewels just fine :-)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Born intersex, I don't have much "junk" down there at all. I do have a small set of jewels and what might be considered an oversized clitoris or deformed penis. 

I have no problems wearing panties or even thongs at all. 

I can understand however that some people might have a problem with panties, not because they are "panties" but more for the logistics. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online taxmapper

I had purchased a pair of panties (boy shorts actually) that were cut for women.  I don't have the "wide hips" but my hips are shallower and just a smidgen wider than normal. As i said before,.  You cant see it when I am standing, but laying on my side, my hips pop out.  

Panties actually fit me because the shallower pelvis allows that.   I hate the jockey stile tighty whities and typically wear bike shorts. 

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Many years back, I was told that I needed to wear support hose for my poor leg veins, and that they were so bad, that surgery was not an option.  Shortly after starting to wear these regularly, I found that my guys underwear was very uncomfortable (the extra material in the fly was irritating me) under the support panty of this hose, and my wife suggested full coverage womans briefs as an alternative (panties)  I have never looked back from that lesson.  
Since that time, I was able to get some of the newer surgery done on my veins and that helped a lot, but was told that to be safe (from DVT)and keep my legs from becoming tired, I should continue to wear hose which I do except in heat of summer.  
Now days I only have granny panties in my drawer, nylon for when I wear my support hose, and cotton for the heat of the summer.  As to my guy parts being an issue, not in my case as I was not well endowed in that area, but got much more than most guys on the top it seems
The point in all this is that I choose clothing that works for me, not something from a particular part of a department store.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024