Author Topic: Clothes that fit!  (Read 683 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Some of us have had feminisation since puberty, and have the hips that go with things as well. Others just might have fat redistribution associated with the same hormonal stew that caused breast tissue growth. 

Regardless, finding clothes that fit can be quite difficult for some.

For those interested in clothes that fit in a 'masculine' style, most women's departments do have many options that are cut and designed to fit yet retain a masculine look. 

Torrid has many T-shirt options that "won't ride up your hips" as well as jeans that are cut for wider hips that "don't scream female". 

You can even shop for a bra or two whilst there as well. 

Don't be afraid to shop across the aisle. 🙂

Birdie 💝
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

There's so much clothing out there that is unisex enough to not generate interest, regardless which side of the aisle it comes from. Here are three items that I have bought recently from across the aisle. The only difference in construction I have noticed between them and men's items is that they are shorter, so you might need to size up, and the tee does have a more generous upper body fit and has side splits and a daintier neckline too:

Linen Blend Crew Neck Top | M&S AU (marksandspencer.com)

The hoodie has some subtle bling with its chrome accents:

Pure Cotton Zip Up Hoodie | M&S AU (marksandspencer.com)

This sweater is very similar to an old menswear one that I used to own. It is a bit shorter, and the sleeves are a bit puffier, but I rock it:

Brilliant Basics Women's Loose Knit Jumper - Brown - Size 10-12 | BIG W

And this is me wearing it:

Offline Johndoe1

The jumper looks really good on you. That can pass for either gender and the generous chest is a real plus and doesn't scream BOOBS!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
There's so much clothing out there that is unisex enough to not generate interest, regardless which side of the aisle it comes from. Here are three items that I have bought recently from across the aisle. The only difference in construction I have noticed between them and men's items is that they are shorter, so you might need to size up, and the tee does have a more generous upper body fit and has side splits and a daintier neckline too:

Linen Blend Crew Neck Top | M&S AU (marksandspencer.com)

The hoodie has some subtle bling with its chrome accents:

Pure Cotton Zip Up Hoodie | M&S AU (marksandspencer.com)

This sweater is very similar to an old menswear one that I used to own. It is a bit shorter, and the sleeves are a bit puffier, but I rock it:

Brilliant Basics Women's Loose Knit Jumper - Brown - Size 10-12 | BIG W

And this is me wearing it:
Great choices all three!!!

Birdie 💝

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024