Author Topic: Finally decided to post. Please share your thoughts!  (Read 13336 times)

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone

I have been following all the posts here for long time but never got a chance to post. I'm a mid 30s male with gyno all my life. I don't remember a single day without boob on my body.
I had consulted few doctors for gyno and was told to wait it out in the teen years and it will resolve on its own, but to my dismay, it never went away.
Not interested to do a surgery at this point of time.
I wanted to ask if this is pseudo or actual gynecomastia ? As I am on the heavier side (235lb) and my nipples are also male looking ones.
Reducing my weight is not showing up on the boob and it was a concern, so stopped pursuing that route for time being.
I have never had a need for bra until I tried one. It's day and night and having one is preferred but not mandatory. Without bra, I never noticed the movement, but with bra it is jiggling with every step and aggressive movement is making it to move more than expected. Suggest me a bra or any alternative solution to be inconspicuous.
Yo are in the right forum. Good that you got the guts to show us your breasts.

Your second and especially the third photo shows striae (stretch marks) below your breasts, which indicates a weak connective tissue. If your breasts move and jiggle with every step as you wrote, I'd wear a bra at all circumstances. Without a bra it is possible that your breasts may get stretch marks too. In my opinion it is not pseudogynecomastia but gyne. In the end the difference doesn't even matter. If they are uncomfortable without a bra, wear one.

Are you living alone or do you have a girlfriend or wife? This is often the most crucial point. If you are in a relationship the partner should be comfortable too if you wear a bra. Or better, even encourage you to do so. Good luck!

John
I just realized sharing with the group is the first step to remove inhibitions to wear a comfort clothing. 
I layer tank top underneath button down shirt so it's not visible. Have not come across anyone who has mentioned to me in adult world. (But was teased in school with the name boobsie as i had same or more breast than other girls). 
I live with my wife and haven't brought this topic for discussion yet. Not sure how it will be taken. I started wearing when she is not around. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Welcome.  Clearly you are one of us with  life experience similar to many here who developed breasts during adolescence when our bodies were coming to term with gender... the balance between testosterone and estrogen.  I had a soft chest during those years but not well defined breasts, as happened for quite a few of the men among us.  Some even began wearing a brassiere during those years.  I did as well, but more as a kink than because my chest demanded it.  That's a story for another time.

When I was in my thirties and active in the work world my soft chest was not evident in clothes I wore each day.  I can imagine you would be challenged carrying those breasts and looking "presentable."  Wearing a brassiere may or may not be the best solution but you'll doubtless hear from others on this site who have experience to share.  I'm retired so have no need to put on anyone else's "uniform."  In public I tend to not wear a brassiere despite the fact I love the feel of a well-fitting brassiere.  (I opt for a "minimizing" underwire brassiere with un-padded cups.  The slight compression of my breasts creates a very pleasing shape that I find attractive.  I'll post a photo below to show what I mean.

Whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not I always dress in layers, with either a tee shirt or turtleneck in a dark color beneath an open button down shirt worn as a jacket.  The shirt will show that I have a large chest but it won't reveal the contours of my breasts.  The only time I flaunt my breasts is right here or when I'm alone.  I often wear a brassiere at home and definitely enjoy my voluptuous bosom.  I think that is another thing I have in common with men here.  We've come to accept and even enjoy our curves.  You probably captured that fact in your browsing and it likely contributed to your decision to register and share a few photos of your own.  Like many men here you upload billboard size photos best not opened unless one has a HUGE computer monitor...

Have fun young man.  This is a good place for men to chat about breasts and brassieres.

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
I have always been boobie throughout due to estrogen dominant, but never faced anything else apart from pronounced breast. 
I tend to wear button down shirt with patterns so it is not showing obvious. 

I did not realize regarding the photo, was just uploading from the phone. Will try to resize next time. Thanks for the heads-up !

Offline Busty

Welcome to our group.  You definitely belong, as your breasts appear quite full and heavy.  

I understand how you felt self conscious growing up, right down to hunching. I was the same. 

Wasn’t it an amazing feeling the first time you put on a bra.  The support, the containment.  Although unsettling to see how well you filled the cups of your bra, if you were like me, there was also a sense that it felt right to be in a bra. 

I know you said your wife has not seen you in a bra, but over the years, she has seen your breasts countless times. What is her reaction to you having breasts? 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Welcome to our group.  You definitely belong, as your breasts appear quite full and heavy. 

I understand how you felt self conscious growing up, right down to hunching. I was the same.

Wasn’t it an amazing feeling the first time you put on a bra.  The support, the containment.  Although unsettling to see how well you filled the cups of your bra, if you were like me, there was also a sense that it felt right to be in a bra.

I know you said your wife has not seen you in a bra, but over the years, she has seen your breasts countless times. What is her reaction to you having breasts?
Thank you !

I was nice feeling that I tried a bra and it was well fitting also. I never realized my breast jiggled until I wore a bra. It was ignored by my eyes and even my body. 
 I always thought mine is wide boobs so it cannot be contained in a bra. Have tried many times to size myself and get the Correct size from ABTF calculator, but when I bought one over hunch it fit right. 

My wife has seen it, plays with it and calls it Nick names. She too likes it. She has accepted my boobs and infact she insisted not to get it removed as it is not life threatening to go under the knife. But, she has not come to the fact that it needs support. She is 32b and doesn't realize i need it for support. 
Sometimes when we go for her shopping she jokes and tells it will fit you well, looking at Big size bra in any clothing shops but I haven't pitched her the idea yet. 

Offline Busty

Once we start wearing a bra, our feelings about our breasts begin to change. Where we once were embarrassed, now we can’t help but feel some pride in the way we fill our bras. 

And the support of a bra feels so good. Everything held nicely in place, no more distracting or unpleasant movement. No more chapped nipples from rubbing on the insides of our tops as our breasts constantly jiggle. 

Plus, it’s just a more polished look, with everything nicely lifted and shaped, nipples no longer poking through our tops.  Less suggestive, too, without the movement of our breasts drawing unwanted attention, the shape and size of our breasts being readily apparent, and no nipping out.

If your wife enjoys your breasts and teases you about a bra bigger than her own fitting you, sounds to me like she is at a minimum receptive to you trying on a bra, and maybe even testing your willingness when she makes those jokes.  Also, sounds like she is not threatened by you having bigger breasts than her.  You might want to bring up the topic. Or even confess to her that you have tried on a bra and liked it. Or, at a minimum, the next time she jokes about you trying on a bra, you could say OK, let’s.  She might at first be a bit surprised, but I bet quickly, she would go along with it, and maybe soon enthusiastic. 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
When I go for jog/walk for more than 2 hours, I would get drenched in sweat and would face nipple chafing. 
I have planned it out like this :
I thought I would tell her this happened when I went for a jog and when she asks why and how I would explain this to her and ask her for remedy. 
Or take her to bra shopping and then propose the idea to her, where if I wear it then it would stop chafing and would support and minimize the movement. 
Fingers crossed 

Offline blad

I fully agree with Busty that once we try a bra for our breasts there really is no going back. It just feels right to have them properly contained and presented. It would now feel so foreign to me to go out braless. 

Also as Busty indicated, our self acceptance of having breasts can be surprisingly improved once we have begun to wear a bra. It may be unexpected that ounce we realize we need a bra and embrace wearing one than we can become more comfortable with having breasts and even enjoy having them.  
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
I am very new to this bra thing but I kind of agree with you regarding once you bra there is no going back.  It's nice get the support rather than jiggling .
Earlier i have not noticed much about boob jiggling every step without bra, but after wearing one for 20days, I kind of realizing it when I walk around the house without the bra. Shirts are rounded nicely, but am still not ready to wear one in public yet. 

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
When I go for jog/walk for more than 2 hours, I would get drenched in sweat and would face nipple chafing.
I have planned it out like this :
I thought I would tell her this happened when I went for a jog and when she asks why and how I would explain this to her and ask her for remedy.
Or take her to bra shopping and then propose the idea to her, where if I wear it then it would stop chafing and would support and minimize the movement.
Fingers crossed
Belated welcome.  You might want to post on the acceptance side (I hope to post there on a related topic soon).  I wish you the best and can relate.  My wife is OK with sports bras.

Sports bras don’t need to worn too tightly, I go a size up, and they will still shape/minimize/support/stop jiggle/chafe.  Champion Infinity Racerback is medium support (goes only to XL, I wear some other champions in XXL) and frankly makes me look more fit than even a compression tee due to better support and its more comfortable. A compression tee is the most stealth, but a racerback is a close second and if noticeable at all, it looks like I have a tank tee on underneath. 

The important thing is you find what works best for you overall.

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Thanks for the welcome !!

I'm home my wife will accept sports bra when I pitch in. 
Regarding compression shirt, they are mostly focused on stomach and they show my boobs prominently as tummy is compressed. Or the gyne shirt is so difficult to wear, I feel I am breathing 60% instead of 100% breath.  And they are not so breathable. If wearing it for exercise will be difficult. For office events it is kind of okay. 

I guess sports bra is the best way support for day to day activities. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thanks for the welcome !!

I'm home my wife will accept sports bra when I pitch in.
Regarding compression shirt, they are mostly focused on stomach and they show my boobs prominently as tummy is compressed. Or the gyne shirt is so difficult to wear, I feel I am breathing 60% instead of 100% breath.  And they are not so breathable. If wearing it for exercise will be difficult. For office events it is kind of okay.

I guess sports bra is the best way support for day to day activities.
I used to wear (years ago) compression tops (TomboyX) meant for transgender men to hide their chests. It was prescribed by the centre's doctor whilst attending. I was also warned about the dangers of keeping them compressed for too long.

The TomboyX compression tops do quite a job in flattening everything out, but it's not comfortable at all. They are also very hot and the fabrics don't breathe well, so I broke out in blistering rashes.

The doctor then changed his mind and started allowing the use of bras at the centre because of my rashes. The only requirement is that my bra band and straps must be concealed at all times (no tank tops). I'm still under their "keep things hidden" rules.

Of course I push the envelope rather hard 💃, but I do attend in androgynous clothes off the women's rack. My shoulder length hair bothers them a bit, but it's against the law to discriminate against someone's hair style in the state of Texas 😉

I hid myself for 45 years, and I refuse to be anyone but ME!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2024, 04:33:37 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024