Author Topic: Female neighbor gently commented...  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
I have quite a collection of exotic fruit trees and being retired I tend to my yard daily wearing a (sometimes skinny and thin) tank top and jeans. My boobs are quite noticeable now and when I douse myself with the hose I'll dry head, arms, chest and sometimes expose a boob momentarily. 

For years, often a female neighbor and I would chat by the fence about neighborhood, home and family issues and recently she remarked "your boobs are getting as big as mine, I can't take my eyes off of them" and immediately apologized about the comment and I told her I wasn't insulted and they are now natural for me and I even like them. 

I guess this emboldened her a bit at a later date to remark "how nice they look" but she still turned beet red.

It goes to show you that not everyone is inhibited about gently mentioning personal issues and I'm glad for it. We both still chat at the fence and since my chest and underarms are now smooth I think she's become somewhat of a voyeur when I am engrossed in yard work. :-)

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
So.... She has a 
nice outLOOK...

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Sounds like a nice neighbour top have!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Gino,
  My first thought was how nice it must feel to a a positive interaction with someone.  She clearly and most certainly noticed yet with hesitation and with a bit of embarrassment, said something.  Not in a mocking or condescending tone, yet approved. 

I'm happy for you!

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Congratulations on having such a nice and friendly neighbor.   It is always good to have someone you can talk to about any topic.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Johndoe1

I have a good female friend who knows and just the other day saw me in a public place and hugged me hello like a lot of women do and as she pulled away looked straight at my bust and then looked straight into my eyes and silently smiled and gave an approving look without bringing attention. I admit it melted my heart. And she knew it too. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I normally wear an open shirt over a tee shirt in summer, both to protect my skin since I have vitiligo and to shield my breasts from view.  Yesterday was a very hot day and my landlady visited my cottage as a handyman was installing an air conditioner.  I was wearing shorts and a dark blue tee shirt.  I wasn't wearing a brassiere but my breasts were pretty obvious beneath the tee shirt.  Of course, dark blue makes the contours of my breasts more difficult to discern.  I sensed at one point that my landlady noted my shape but she didn't say anything.  It is wonderful that some of us have encounters with folks who aren't offended by our curves.  It is kind of kinky to think about folks who are attracted to those curves.   I wont go there...

Offline Johndoe1

I don't know if it's attraction or understanding and acceptance. I get the feeling it's mostly understanding and acceptance since it's always women who recognize with me. That's not to say some may find some kind of attraction. There's certainly worse things!

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don't know if it's attraction or understanding and acceptance. I get the feeling it's mostly understanding and acceptance since it's always women who recognize with me. That's not to say some may find some kind of attraction. There's certainly worse things!
You know I'm a bit kinky John so I can definitely go there at times... though I doubt I'd play such games in real life.  But between my ears ALL things are possible.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024