Author Topic: Wide hips? Wiggle in the walk?  (Read 464 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Those that have gone through changes since puberty might also have the wide hips, bone structure, and 'wiggle in the walk'. 

I know in school and for much of my younger years friends called me penguin because of the wiggle in my walk. 

My Spanish speaking friends called me "nalgon" (large butt cheeks). 

Anyone else?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Currently my hips when standing show typical male attributes. Except for the slightly shallower pelvic height. (Why mens pants don't fit me well.) 

When laying on my side, the hips pop out. 

When I was around 12 or so, my 6th grade coach saw me walk into the boys locker room, grabbed my hips and told me to "stop walking like a girl". 

I was told that I walked like a girl for most of my early childhood. Then wanting to "conform" and "be of proper military fashion", I forced myself to learn to walk and hold my body like a standard male. 
This has caused me great discomfort most of my life, and until I started allowing my hips to swing again, caused a goodly amount of discomfort in my outside hip areas. 

My father also called me panty waist multiple times in my early teen years. 

go figure. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Currently my hips when standing show typical male attributes. Except for the slightly shallower pelvic height. (Why mens pants don't fit me well.)

When laying on my side, the hips pop out.

When I was around 12 or so, my 6th grade coach saw me walk into the boys locker room, grabbed my hips and told me to "stop walking like a girl".

I was told that I walked like a girl for most of my early childhood. Then wanting to "conform" and "be of proper military fashion", I forced myself to learn to walk and hold my body like a standard male.
This has caused me great discomfort most of my life, and until I started allowing my hips to swing again, caused a goodly amount of discomfort in my outside hip areas.

My father also called me panty waist multiple times in my early teen years.

go figure.
This image shows the difference in bone formation:

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I had a hip replaced last November. Doctor told me that I had wide hips.
I thought to myself when he said that.....no kidding, that’s why I wear women’s jeans!🤣🤣

Offline Justagirl💃

I had a hip replaced last November. Doctor told me that I had wide hips.
I thought to myself when he said that.....no kidding, that’s why I wear women’s jeans!🤣🤣
I had a hip x-ray done several months ago at the stuffy day-centre. The x-ray tech asked the nurse to help transfer the "lady" back to my wheelchair. Of course the nurse snapped back, "she is a he!" (They don't believe in gender bending even on the grounds of intersex).

The x-ray tech looked at the computer screen and said, "that's not what I'm seeing!"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024