Author Topic: Comfortable bra  (Read 7408 times)

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
For years, I too wore vanilla underwire bras. Good function and comfortable. Nothing wrong with that. One day I made a comment to my fitter that I was getting bored with the color and look of the bras I was wearing. She laughed. She said I think I can help you there. I think she had been waiting for a sign that I was ready to move on to something else. She began showing me bras with color and fashion as well as function. As she said, there is no reason I too shouldn't enjoy my bras. If I am wearing them, might as well be happy about it. And since no one but me sees them anyway, who cares? So now my top draw has all colors and styles. It has certainly made getting dressed more enjoyable!
In the beginning there was... :-) 

I was mortified at my condition and its outward appearance to others and wore sports bras and lesbian compression garments exclusively. After a while the sweaty discomfort and pressure all around me gave way to the practicality of unlined bras, and eventually more fashionable samples. My GF likes them and so do I. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
One of my favourite bras at the moment are the Torrid plunge push-up bras.

They are very comfortable and the plunge design allows for a v-neck to be worn as well.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
I have a very similar one, only white.  I confirm, it is comfortable, especially when it is hot, it is better than a full cup.

If one wanted to expose the bust - it looks like in the picture (wife's blouse).

Offline Busty

I love that bra on you and you rock that top

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Have to second that you look amazing in that bra and top. Unsure if wife allows to browse her shirts for purpose of accommodating your bust but you look great 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I agree also.  You look great.  Your not alone so keep sporting comfortable and supportive clothing.

Offline Johndoe1

Those are great looking photos. Your chest looks very feminine in that top. I too fall in that category of when I wear a woman's top, the true essence of my chest is revealed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 07:35:17 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

Johndoe1

You look great in that top. 
Most impressive and attractive. 
Guessing DDD cup bra underneath?

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe1

Most impressive and attractive.
You do know your breasts and bras!  lol

Offline Busty

Johndoe1

You clearly are full busted.  That bra looks like it gives good support, and you certainly need that.  Also, a nicely lifted and shaped look, which that top displays so well  

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe1

You clearly are full busted.  That bra looks like it gives good support, and you certainly need that.  Also, a nicely lifted and shaped look, which that top displays so well 
Thank you for the very kind comments. I don't post pictures very often but feel I need to occasionally post one to validate my comments to those who may be new and wonder why anyone should listen to me.

That's an Anita Twin underwire bra. In the larger cup sizes is a hidden support panel in the bottom of the cup that nicely lifts and shapes and has the added advantage of solid containment. It's one of my go to bras, especially in summer with the unlined smooth cup and supportive wings.

Offline Busty

Johndoe1,

You indeed know your bras.

A lot of women complain about their bras, or needing to wear a bra. I believe that if they knew more about bras, and got themselves into a bra, that was the right style and size for them, they would appreciate their  bras and what they do for them.

Women seem to be particularly critical of underwire bras. I, personally, find underwires to fit, and feel best. Especially, for those of us who are full busted, an underwire gives superior support. 

Again. that top looks great on you. And it’s clear you are wearing a bra that works for you.  

Offline Johndoe1

A lot of women complain about their bras, or needing to wear a bra. I believe that if they knew more about bras, and got themselves into a bra, that was the right style and size for them, they would appreciate their  bras and what they do for them.

I completely agree. But anyone who wears a bra for it's intended purpose, whether it fits or not, has times when you just can't wait to get the damn thing off and allow your bust to breath. I am definitely of the opinion I will NOT go out braless. A bra has become a necessity for my physical as well as mental well-being and comfort. But the truth is, it's still a very form fitting, firmly attached, exoskeleton garment that has to allow two very fleshy and fatty and sometimes weighty non self supporting mounds of tissue to be encased in fabric and wires to support and hold in place on the chest. That's going to create issues, good and bad. And like the majority of women, I gladly submit my breasts to the bra gods, comfort or not. The option is unbearable for me.

Women seem to be particularly critical of underwire bras. I, personally, find underwires to fit, and feel best. Especially, for those of us who are full busted, an underwire gives superior support.

Again we are in complete agreement. While there's an argument for softcup bras when you don't need maximum support or optimal shaping or something a little less restrictive for lounging or weekend wear around the house, then maybe underwire is not the preferred choice. And breasts will look different in different bras. Your softcup bra size is usually different from your underwire size and you wear an underwire slightly differently. Underwire encases each breast with the wire back under the pit (because the breast tissue goes back that far) where the cups of the softcup gives a more uniboob look with the back of the cup not going back to the pits. And I think that's where the discomfort of women come from. They wear the wire too far forward cutting into the tissue. Classic cup too small, band too big.

Again. that top looks great on you. And it’s clear you are wearing a bra that works for you. 
Thank you. I have come to the point that if I am going to have breasts and wear support, I want the maximum benefit from being supported whether physical or appearance.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
YES …. !
Wacoal is way cool. 
Got my order today for my first underwire and it fits. Unbelievablely great support, minimal bounce on stairs and NO MORE ARMPIT problem.
Happy news here ! The spouse is not aware it has arrived, it does add a little projection but not as much as I expected. The color is all ‘ wrong ‘ for a male as the normies would say. It’s a light lavender, the only color in my size that was available. I will go stealth with this bra as long as I can to see if she notices. Probably not a point of contention as she has bought the proper size sports bras for me in the past. The color isn’t going to be the issue. I don’t suspect that there will be any issues in the long haul.
Feels great, it’s a 44 D and looks cool too.
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

Wacoal Halo Lace is a wonderful bra too!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024