Author Topic: Acceptance by your spouse  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Busty

Suggest you frequently go topless around her inside your home.  Let her have regular view and let her absorb the implications. 

You can make a good faith effort of wearing your Gynecomastia vests when you go out. Let her see you struggle to put them on. Comment how they are not comfortable. When you come home, immediately take off your vest, and sigh, aah that feels so much better 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I can vouch for this. I spent a year or so sleeping and being topless around the house in an effort to display my issues. And to allow when my wife came to bed see how my chest had developed. It hasn’t helped in me wearing a bra openly but there has been apparent progress in her view of them. 

Offline BAB

• Posting Member
Thanks for the "go topless" suggestion. Will do so immediately, especially at night. 

Offline Busty

Does your wife take off her bra as soon as she gets home? Does she go braless around the house? What does she sleep in on top? Do you know her bra size?

Offline BAB

• Posting Member
Doesn't take it off immediately, but she does go braless around the house. Loose top for sleeping. She is a42DD.

Offline Busty

Then she understands the need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance

Online taxmapper

My other half is a DDD.  She wont let me touch her and yesterday told me I needed to put on a shirt because of them being rounder now they are now in “obscene” territory.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My other half is a DDD.  She wont let me touch her and yesterday told me I needed to put on a shirt because of them being rounder now they are now in “obscene” territory.
All I can advise is, "baby steps".

It sounds like your S.O. has a problem with the "optics of it", and what others might think. I went through the same.

Unfortunately there was no resolving the situation in my case, but I have heard of S.O. coming around to accepting things in time.

"Wives that were adamantly against bra wearing started bra shopping with their husbands"

Acceptance isn't something that we alone must work on, it also pertains to those around us.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Baby steps is the best bet. I feel most women are against it because they wonder what will he want to wear next. What am I giving him permission to bring in to the drawer next. What if people see and know and ask me about it because they won’t ask him. It’s stupid reasons to be insecure and worried on a woman’s side. But it’s honest concern to them and sadly gives cause for them be so turned off by the idea. 
I hope she comes around to the idea and giving the ok on it especially if she’s noticing things are growing more and filling out and rounding out more. If she recognizes them as being in obscene territory than it’s clear she is seeing them as feminine breasts not male moobs 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
A few years ago someone did a survey of women's opinions and reactions to men with developed breasts.While some were blasé about it, overwhelmingly, the ladies' responses were negative - ranging from "Not for me" to "stay far, far away" to "Yecch!"
Gets complicated when the lady is a significant other.  As posters here have related.  For those guys whose wives have accepted and even embraced their guys' gyno - be thankful.
For the rest, when it comes to steps - baby or big - tread very, very lightly.

Offline BAB

• Posting Member
Well, the nips are really showing and sore. So decided to forego the gyno shirt. Didn't think the spouse would notice, wrong. Came home from a doctor's visit and, "For God's sake put your gyno shirt on, that's why we got them". You folks were right, go and show them. 

Offline Busty

Well, the nips are really showing and sore. So decided to forego the gyno shirt. Didn't think the spouse would notice, wrong. Came home from a doctor's visit and, "For God's sake put your gyno shirt on, that's why we got them". You folks were right, go and show them.
I have found those shirts, uncomfortable. I assume you do, as well. Have you said anything to your wife about the discomfort? She wants you to wear your compression vest around the house?  Why?

Offline BAB

• Posting Member
Avoidance of the issue. Going to the cardiologist tomorrow,  no shirt then just the girls hanging out. At 3 to 4 hours the shirt comes off with a " that was painful". Baby steps. Wonder what the nurses will say attaching the EKG?😀😁😁

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Good Luck and be proud of how you are. Health care professionals have dealt with everything. I pity these young guys having surgery for gynecomastia that is hardly noticeable. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Re: EKGs - very unusual for the med staff to comment on it, for at least 2 reasons:
1-They see it regularly.  Gynecomastia is almost a normal thing with cardio patients (combination of the usual development from age related diminished T, and common side effects of medications to keep them alive).
2-In the current socio-political climate they almost never make comments they think might lead to administrative backlash.
3-They have seen so much it's just not that big a deal for them.

I've had a lot of EKGs, but never a comment.  And, as can be seen, mine are 'noticeable'.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024