Author Topic: She FINALLY noticed!!!!  (Read 264 times)

Offline taxmapper

So last night while at Wally World, we were walking about looking for kitty füd my other half started watching me walk. 
When we go to the checkout, I was leaning forward on the shopping cart with my legs crossed. 

looking a bit like this: 

She then blurted out that my hips are 'rounder" and though not "popping out" like a typical female held a female shape. 

She then realized that the height of my pelvis is shorter than most men and that the physical distance from my waist to crotch is actually shorter. Not by much and you have to look, but it is different than a typical male. 

She also commented on my walk and how I have a slight swagger or hip movement more feminate than most othe men. Not the streight 90 degree stuff. 

So when telling this to my coworker this am, she told me (and they both have the same first name) that she long ago noticed I stand in a manner like this: 

and this: 

I have done this my entire life, and it makes me wonder if this is what so many others have picked up on that I was aware but blind at the same time to. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024