Author Topic: Body smell  (Read 319 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
With our unique hormone levels seems to come changes in body odor as well. 

Have you ever noticed walking into a room and you can just smell the stronger musky testosterone odor on them?

I notice my natural odor is quite sweet but slightly fishy. The musky odor is something I just don't have. 

Anyone else?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Definitely noticed. It isn’t uncommon as one of the things noticed when hormones tilt in favor of pink rather than blue that body odor changes. Estrogen dominance causes a man to smell more sweet than sour or some just noticing they don’t have a general odor at all. 

My wife has noted in times past that she doesn’t mind when I don’t shower after a long run and don’t have time to wash up before leaving cause I don’t really smell or if I do a quick application of deodorant works just fine. I notice I don’t sweat as much as I used to and can often go hours in to the day before realizing I haven’t put any on yet. 

It wasn’t until a few weeks  ago when I got back in to weightlifting and less in to cardio that I noticed when a man or men was working out next to me that I could smell him. Fairly profound odor but not profane in any way. Just manly, musky. Kind of a thick smell but not bothersome 

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
Not to mention there is an age factor involved. I just learned recently about noneal odor.
The smell, which some people describe as slightly musty, has been identified by odor scientists as 2-nonenal. Detected exclusively in adults over 40, it can occur when degraded unsaturated fatty acids and oxidated lipids form on the skin, per a landmark April 2001 study in the ‌Journal of Investigative Dermatology‌.

I’m guessing that this in play with some of us also. 
I have noticed my scent has changed from a few weeks ago.

Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024