Author Topic: Foods and meds  (Read 1830 times)

Offline chuckc795

I’m 66 and have noticed my gyno is progressing quickly, is there a link between physch meds and gynocomastia ? I have been on klonopin for  1.5 mg daily 9 yrs, cymbalta 60 mg for 4 yrs and trazodone 100 mg at night for 9 years, also taking 20 mg daily of famodidine for gerd for 2 yrs and Carvedilol 6.50 for 2 yrs. Also I cant excercise much because of bad feet , knees , ulnar/ radial nerve issues that may need surgery, have enlarged prostate and bad bph need procedure for that , in regards to nutrition I have trouble keeping weight on I usually have almond butter on wheat bread for breakfast with bowl of oatmeal and banana, lunch turkey breast on wheat bread and dinner chicken or turkey with steamed potatoes and veggie- is that bad ? I have been on benzo and cymbalta long term not good it would take yrs to wean off them with many side effects I’m in bad shape all over and now gynocomastia, I recently had blood test done by pcp testosterone was about 300 but free testosterone was very low - what can I do it’s been in last 6 months I have noticed this and seems to get worse weekly or am I dreaming - please advise I’m losing all hope on many fronts and this is a dagger 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024