Author Topic: Night Support, posture corrector  (Read 988 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Can’t you just imagine your breasts nestled in the soft support of that chemise?  Feeling them fill the soft cups.  Feeling their gentle movement.
As a matter of fact....😌👗

Offline Busty

I love these discussions of what bras and such we want and need for our breasts depending on what we are doing, where we are, and our moods. 

Here is a bra for around the house or sleeping or even if you decide to go out. 

https://www.leadinglady.com/products/the-meryl-cotton-front-closure-leisure-bra-110-bcbl

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Busty, thank you for that recommendation! The only difference that I see here, between how we discuss and chat about our breasts and our relationship with them and our bras and what works for us and doesn't work and how I discuss things with other women on the same subjects, is we write them down here. 

Boobs and bras ALWAYS come up in discussions over drinks after work. We are a bunch of girls who work in a place that deals with breasts all day long.  

These are the leisure bras that I will sometimes sleep in or if I'm not leaving the house and just hanging out on the couch. 

♥️Sophie♥️

https://www.soma.com/store/product/Enbliss-Bralette/570222599?color=2675&size=753&sem=pmax&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2ou2BhCCARIsANAwM2GopdabK8nl8ODY0cPFXXBgXFy9IRyyO4WdIWSyviMoJuwbz8SCiOgaAhs3EALw_wcB

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Busty, thank you for that recommendation! The only difference that I see here, between how we discuss and chat about our breasts and our relationship with them and our bras and what works for us and doesn't work and how I discuss things with other women on the same subjects, is we write them down here.

Boobs and bras ALWAYS come up in discussions over drinks after work. We are a bunch of girls who work in a place that deals with breasts all day long. 

These are the leisure bras that I will sometimes sleep in or if I'm not leaving the house and just hanging out on the couch.

♥️Sophie♥️

https://www.soma.com/store/product/Enbliss-Bralette/570222599?color=2675&size=753&sem=pmax&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2ou2BhCCARIsANAwM2GopdabK8nl8ODY0cPFXXBgXFy9IRyyO4WdIWSyviMoJuwbz8SCiOgaAhs3EALw_wcB
Yes, my girlfriends have no problems with reaching in and adjusting a bra strap, or talking about our new bras. 

I keep getting compliments about my bra selection as well. 

Boobs just keep coming up in conversation, as well as things that don't belong in this forum. 🤭

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

I have experienced similar things with my female friends who know of my bra wearing. If they see a rolled strap or my top caught in my band, or something out of the ordinary, they will discreetly fix it for me, as their other friends. And they expect the same vigilance in return. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024