Author Topic: Acceptance by your spouse  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Wonder what the nurses will say attaching the EKG?😀😁😁
In my past experience, nothing. Or they will provide cover with a sheet or gown. Two years ago I had a sonogram of my heart performed. The tech, a male, covered my chest with a sheet and did the entire procedure by touch. Something I am sure he has done many times with female patients. I did not ask for that but appreciated he took the preemptive initiative. I was not the first. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I can’t imagine any doctor nurse etc is taken aback by anything. It’s their job it’s like a construction worker being taken by surprise that a crane is moving lol I’m sure there’s mental without display of physical reaction to something not expected to see but for the most part I’d assume anyone on any level of medical is professional and empathetic 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I have had many EKGs in the past, and nothing is ever said. This last time the lady said, "sorry ma'am" as she lifted my boob to attach a lead. That was a nice change. ☺️
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 11:44:05 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline BAB

• Posting Member
That's awesome they see gyno and don't care. The spouse will have the issue, so be it.  My breasts have been itchy/achy for some time and the nips are at attention. Her discomfort is so much than my physical discomfort right now. Sorry for being grumpy. 

Online tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
That's awesome they see gyno and don't care. The spouse will have the issue, so be it.  My breasts have been itchy/achy for some time and the nips are at attention. Her discomfort is so much than my physical discomfort right now. Sorry for being grumpy.
Sometimes we all just have to vent.  I hope it took some of the stress out of your situation.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Had a stress test a couple of years ago and went in wearing my front clasp as I thought I’d have to take it off for the test on the treadmill. A younger female tech just hooked me up, worked around my bra-with out a blink of her eye. I was thankful as I didn’t really want the girls bouncing around. An older tech walked in and her eyes got big but didn’t say anything. That was kinda funny actually. I’m sure she’d  seen guys with gyno before, but not as big as I am and all bra’d up. 😁

Offline Zaphod B

• Posting Member
I had some minor outpatient surgery a while back.  They used an anesthetic so they wanted a heart monitor on me.  The nurse reached down my shirt and slipped her fingers into the top of my bra to attach the electrodes and removed them the same way.  She didn't even blink.
As for the wife, she is the one who pointed out that I was starting to look like a B cup.  She bought me my first bra, a cheap K Mart sports bra, because I was complaining about my chest hurting after biking and she wasn't surprised when I started wearing bras full time.  Talking about my boobs seems to make her uncomfortable but she is completely OK with me wearing bras and doesn't seem to mind that i have twice as many as she does.  She wears 42C underwires with soft cups so I can actually wear some of her bras without the cups wrinkling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024